Hello, guys, if you have bought the newly launched Samsung Galaxy F62 smartphone and want to Root Samsung Galaxy F62 with the help of Magisk, then this guide is for you.
The Samsung Galaxy F62 is the latest budget smartphone from the Samsung brand, and users purchasing this device are now trying to find a secure way to root the Samsung Galaxy F62 on the Google search engine.
Today In this guide, we have shared the 3 easy methods to root Samsung Galaxy F62. With the help of this guide, you will be able to Root Samsung Galaxy F62 without any difficulty.
Table of Contents
Specification: Samsung Galaxy F62
Samsung has launched its new F-series phone Samsung Galaxy F62, which has just been released in the Indian market, Some experts have said that this mobile will be unique compared to the performance and specs of earlier samsung F41 smartphone.
This Galaxy F62 comes with a 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Plus infinity-U display, the resolution of this phone’s display (1080 x 2400), and weight is 191 grams.
Samsung Galaxy F62 comes with a Exynos 9825 Octa-core chipset and Mali-G72 MP3 GPU, which is a better combination for performance.
Talking about the camera setup of the Samsung Galaxy F62, it comes with a Quad-camera setup on the back, which has a 64-megapixel camera, a 8-megapixel (ultra wide) lens, and then a 5-megapixel macro camera, and then a 2-megapixel depth camera.
Samsung Galaxy F62 runs on One UI 3 based on Android 10, and talking about the battery, Galaxy F62 has a 7000 mAh big monster battery and it supports 15W fast charging, which is going to give you a lot of battery life.
Before proceeding to this guide, it is important to know What is Root? And what are the advantages and disadvantages of rooting any Android device?
What is Rooting Android?
The root is a process of gaining complete control over Android devices. It is done to get more powerful features on any Android device. By rooting you can downclock or overclock the CPU with the help of third-party apps.
Also, you can change the user interface to the next level by installing custom ROMs, Modules, and much more.
Warning! All the Steps/ methods shown in this website are Not tested for every smartphone.
If anything happens to your smartphone, We are Not Responsible For Any Loss or Damage to your Smartphone. So, try these steps with your Own Risk!
Before Rooting Let’s Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy F62
- First, Go to Settings → About Phone → Software information and then tap the Build number 7 times.
- Now you have to open the settings again, and enable OEM unlock and USB debugging .To do this (Go to Settings → Developer Options and enable the ”OEM Unlock” and ”USB Debugging”)
- Switch off your Galaxy F62 and connect to the PC via the original USB cable.
- Now hold down the Volume UP + Volume Down until you see the warning screen.
- Then press the Volume Up button to boot into download mode.
- Once the device is booted in download mode, long press the Volume Up button, and now the unlock bootloader process will start and it will erase all the data of the phone, so make sure to Backup your Android phone.
- finally, your smartphone will reboot into the system.
Three Easy Methods to Root Samsung Galaxy F62
Method #1: Root Samsung Galaxy M31 Using Magisk
- First, you need to download your Galaxy F62 latest stock firmware.
- Extract the zip firmware files with 7zip or WinRAR
- Now copy the AP file and paste your Galaxy F62 internal storage
- Download & install latest Magisk Manager APK
- Open Magisk Manager app then Tap Install → Install → Select and Patch a File and select the “AP” which file you have earlier transferred to your Samsung Galaxy F62
- Magisk Manager will start the process of patching the file and the file will be saved as magisk_patched.tar file
- Once the boot image is patched, then move the magisk_patched.tar file to your PC
- Turn OFF your Galaxy F62 and boot into download mode
Flash the Patched Boot Image Using Odin Flash Tool
- Now open the ODIN flash tool, then Tap on ”AP” and select the magisk_patched.tar file. Make sure that “Auto Reboot” is unchecked in options
- Tap on the ”Start” button (This process will take a few minutes and once it is done, you will get a ”PASS” notification, which means is done)
- Press Power + Volume Up → Bootloader warning → Release all buttons → System with Magisk
- That’s It 🙂 enjoy Magisk Manager
Must Read: Root Samsung Galaxy A12 ( NO TWRP)
Method #2: Root Samsung Galaxy F62 Using KingoRoot
If you are looking for a method in which there is no PC is requires then KingoRoot is the best option to Root Samsung Galaxy M31 without PC.
- First of all, you have to download the latest KingoRoot APK.
- After that, Go to Settings then Security and then Enable Unknown Source option.
- Install this APK file on your phone.
- Now open the Kingoroot App and tap on One Click Root button.
- Your phone may reboot several times, so do not panic.
- Wait a few minutes and let the process complete.
- That’s pretty much it 🙂
Must See: How to Root Redmi Note 8 Pro
Method #3: Root Samsung Galaxy F62 Using OneClickRoot
- First, download and Install OneClickRoot Software on your PC
- Then Run the OneClickRoot software
- Now Connect Galaxy F62 via original cable to PC
- Open OneClickRoot then click on ”Root Now”
- Wait few seconds till the process gets completed
- That’s It 🙂 You have Successfully Rooted your Galaxy F62
How to check if Samsung Galaxy F62 has been successfully rooted?
If you want to verify the status of the root on Samsung Galaxy F62 then follow the steps shown below.
- First of all download Root Checker App from Google Play Store.
- Then Open the App → Click “Verify Root”.
- Now, here you will see the message “Congratulations! Root Access is properly installed on this device” if your device has been successfully rooted.
How to Unroot your Android Device?
If you want to Unroot your phone, you can Unroot your phone by uninstalling Magisk directly from the App, to do this follow the steps given below.
- First, Open Magisk Manager App on your Galaxy F62
- You will see the ”Uninstall’‘ option at the bottom, click on it
- Then a pop-up screen will launch → Select ”Complete uninstall”
- Now the Magisk Manager App will ask permission, Grant that by clicking Allow
- Then it will automatically download the uninstaller package and it will reboot your phone
- That’s It 🙂
So, I have shown you the complete Step-by-Step guide on how to Root Samsung Galaxy F62 smartphone. I hope you find this article useful and informative.
If you have any doubts or issues related to this guide, then do let me know in the comment section below. I will try to resolve your problems as soon as possible.
Thank you! for reading this article until the end and don’t forget to share this article with Samsung Galaxy F62 users.