Hello friends, welcome to today’s guide, today in this article, I will tell you how to Root Realme 7 Pro.
This guide is very straightforward. You just have to follow the steps carefully. I have shown you a total of 3 ways by which you can easily root your phone without any interruption.
To root your smartphone, you can use any of these three methods shown below. If any method fails, you can try the remaining methods. I am saying this to you because rooting an Android phone is a complicated process. In such a situation, it is very tough to find out which method will work for your phone.
But you don’t have to worry at all, just you have to follow the methods given below, and you will be able to Root Realme 7 Pro smartphone easily.
Table of Contents
Realme 7 Pro is the latest budget segment smartphone launched by Realme, and this smartphone comes with very unique designs and affordable price.
So let’s talk about the Realme 7 Pro Specs, this phone has a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED FHD+ display with 90Hz refresh rate, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G (8 nm) SOC.
Also, talking about the storage variants of this phone, so Realme 7 pro comes with two variants, first 6GB RAM + 128GB storage and the second 8GB RAM + 128GB storage.
Talking about the camera, Realme 7 Pro comes with Quad camera setup, in which the primary camera is 64-megapixels, then 8-megapixel (ultrawide) camera, then 2-megapixel macro lens, and then 2-megapixel depth camera.
Moving on to the battery, the Realme 7 Pro has a larger 4500 mAh battery, and supports fast charging 65W, so let’s move on to our guide without wasting any more time
Quick Specs Of Realme 7 Pro
|Display||6.4 inches Super AMOLED touchscreen Display
Resolution: 1080 x 2400
Aspect Ratio: 20:9
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G Octa-core 2.3 GHz processor
GPU: Adreno 618
|Rear Camera||Quad: 64MP+ 8MP+ 2MP+ 2MP|
|Front Camera||Single: 32MP|
|Battery||4500 mAh Li-Po battery
65W Fast charging
|Operating System||Android 10, Realme UI|
What Is Rooting?
Rooting an Android simply means giving your phone a superpower. Once you root your phone, you have full control over your Android System. After rooting your phone, you can install a custom kernel, custom ROM, unlock your phone and remove pre-installed applications.
But before you root your phone, it is very important to know the advantages and disadvantages of rooting an android device.
Advantage Of Rooting The Realme 7 Pro?
Here are some Advantages of Rooting Realme 7 Pro
- After rooting, you can Customize your phone according to your requirements.
- You can Flash Custom Rom.
- Users will have Full Control over the smartphone.
- You can easily Take a Complete Backup of your Android phone.
- This allows Unsupported Applications and games to be installed.
Disadvantage Of Rooting The Realme 7 Pro?
Here are some Disadvantages of Rooting Realme 7 Pro
- If you root your Realme 7 Pro, you will lose your Phone Warranty.
- You will not be able to receive System Updates from your phone manufacturer.
- If you miss any steps while rooting, your phone may become Completely Dead.
- You will not be able to install OTA Updates on your Realme 7 Pro.
- First, Fully charge your Realme 7 Pro. If not, then there is a high risk of been stuck in between the process.
- Make sure your phone Bootloader is unlocked, check our guide Here.
- Also, Take Full Backup of your Realme 7 Pro.
- This guide is only for rooting Realme 7 Pro device. Do not try this method on any other smartphone. otherwise, your phone may become unusable and dead.
Now that you have learned about the advantages and disadvantages of rooting Realme 7 Pro smartphone let’s straight jump into the process.
Guide to Install TWRP Recovery On Realme 7 Pro
Make sure to complete the prerequisites mentioned above before you proceed.
- First of all, download the SDK Platform Zip and extract it – I have given the download link in the download section.
- After that, you need to download the TWRP recovery file of your Realme 7 Pro, you can download it from the Official Website.
- Then extract the SDK Platform Zip file to your desktop.
- Now copy the TWRP Recovery .img file to the SDK Platform folder.
- Rename the recovery file to twrp.img.
- Now type “cmd” in the address bar of the SDK platform folder and then press enter.
- As soon as you press Enter, a command window will open.
- Then connect your smartphone to PC/ Laptop and type the following command. (Remember, if you see a permission popup on your phone, then allow)
adb reboot bootloader
- The above command will boot your phone in Fastboot Mode.
- Once your phone boots in Fastboot Mode, then type the below command.
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Wait for some time until the flashing process is complete. Once done, type the last command to reboot the device.
- That’s it, you have successfully installed Twrp Recovery on Realme 7 Pro
Let’s Root Realme 7 Pro
Warning! All the Tutorials/ methods shown in this website are not tested for every smartphone.
If anything happens to your smartphone GuidetoRoot.com is not Responsible for any loss and damage to your smartphone. So, try these methods with your Own Risk!
Method #1: Root Realme 7 Pro Using Magisk
Magisk root method is a very advanced and safest method. And the best part of this method is that you will receive the OTA update, and you will be able to use banking apps without any problems.
- First of all, download the latest Magisk Zip and Magisk Manager APK file on your phone.
- Move the Magisk zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- And make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your phone.
- Now Boot your Realme 7 Pro to Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Down + Power Button at the same time until you see the Boot Animation.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP Recovery page.
- Now locate Magisk.Zip file from your internal storage and select it.
- After Tap on Swipe To Confirm Flash.
- Then Reboot your phone.
- Once your phone boots up, install Magisk Manager APK.
- You have Successfully Rooted you Realme 7 Pro device.
Must See: Root LG W30 Pro
Method #2: Root Realme 7 Pro By SuperSU
This method is the most commonly used Rooting method. For this method, we need TWRP recovery or any Custom recovery.
- First of all, download the latest SuperSU Zip file on your phone.
- Next, Move the SuperSU Zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your phone.
- Now Boot your Realme 7 Pro to Recovery Mode.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP recovery page.
- Now locate the SuperSU Zip file from your internal storage.
- Select the Zip file and Swipe to Install.
- After the flashing process is complete, tap on the Reboot System.
- That’s it. You have Successfully Rooted your Realme 7 Pro smartphone.
Must Read: Root Samsung Galaxy A51
Method #3: Root Realme 7 Pro By KingoRoot
If you are looking for a method in which there is no PC is requires then KingoRoot is the best option to Root Realme 7 Pro without PC.
- First of all, you have to download the latest KingoRoot APK.
- After that, Go to Settings then Security and then Enable Unknown Source option.
- Install this APK file on your phone.
- Now open the Kingoroot App and tap on One Click Root button.
- Your phone may reboot several times, so do not panic.
- Wait a few minutes and let the process complete.
- That’s pretty much it 🙂
Must See: Root Moto G9
How to Check if Your Realme 7 Pro Is Rooted Successfully or Not?
If you want to confirm the Root status and you want to check if your Realme 7 Pro is Rooted successfully or not, follow the steps given below.
- First, download the Root Checker App from the Google Play Store.
- Then Open the app.
- After that, Click on “Verify Root”.
- Now, here you will see the message “Congratulations! Root access is properly installed on this device” if your device has been rooted successfully.
Must Read: Root Redmi Note 9 Pro
So, I have shown you the complete Step-by-Step guide on how to Root Realme 7 Pro smartphone. I hope you find this article useful and informative.
Which method do you want to try first with this guide?
If you have any doubts or questions related to this guide, do let me know in the comment section below, and I will try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Thank 🙂 you for reading this article until the end and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.