Hello, today, in this article, I will show you how to Root Moto G9 smartphone.
This guide is very straightforward. You just have to follow the steps carefully.
I have shown you a total of 3 ways by which you can easily root your phone without any interruption.
To root your smartphone, you can use any of these three methods shown below. If any method fails, you can try the remaining methods.
I am saying this to you because rooting an Android phone is a complicated process. In such a situation, it is very tough to find out which method will work for your phone.
But you don’t have to worry at all, just you have to follow the methods given below, and you will be able to Root Moto G9 smartphone easily.
Moto G9 is the latest budget segment smartphone launched by Motorola, and this smartphone comes with very amazing designs and powerful specs.
So let’s talk about the Motorola Moto G9 Specs, this phone has a 6.5-inch IPS LCD HD+ display with 20:9 aspect ratio, and it’s powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SOC.
Also, talking about the storage variants of this phone, it comes with single 4GB RAM/ 64GB internal storage variant.
Talking about the camera, Moto G9 comes with Triple camera setup, in which the primary camera is 48-megapixels, then 8-megapixels (macro) camera, and then 2-megapixels (depth) camera.
Moving on to the battery, the Moto G9 has a 5000 mAh big battery, and supports fast charging 20W, so let’s move on to our guide without wasting any more time
Quick Specs Of Moto G9
|Display||6.5 inches IPS LCD Display
Resolution: 720 x 1600
Aspect Ratio: 20:9
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 (11 nm)
Octa-core 1.6 GHz processor
GPU: Adreno 610
|Rear Camera||Triple: 48MP+ 2MP+ 2MP|
|Front Camera||Single: 8MP|
|Battery||5000 mAh Li-Po battery
20W Fast charging
|Operating System||Android 10|
What Is Rooting?
Rooting an Android simply means giving your phone a superpower. Once you root your phone, you have full control over your Android System.
After rooting your phone, you can install a custom kernel, custom ROM, unlock your phone and remove pre-installed applications.
But before you root your phone, it is very important to know the advantages and disadvantages of rooting an android device.
Advantage Of Rooting The Moto G9?
Here are some Advantages of Rooting Moto G9
- After rooting, you can Customize your phone according to your requirements.
- You can Flash Custom Rom.
- Users will have Full Control over the smartphone.
- You can easily Take a Complete Backup of your Android phone.
- This allows Unsupported Applications and games to be installed.
Disadvantage Of Rooting The Moto G9?
Here are some Disadvantages of Rooting Moto G9
- If you root your Moto G9, you will lose your Phone Warranty.
- You will not be able to receive System Updates from your phone manufacturer.
- If you miss any steps while rooting, your phone may become Completely Dead.
- You will not be able to install OTA Updates on your Moto G9.
- First, Fully charge your Moto G9. If not, then there is a high risk of been stuck in between the process.
- Make sure your phone Bootloader is unlocked.
- Install a custom recovery like TWRP to flash files On Moto G9.
- Also, Take Full Backup of your Moto G9.
- This guide is only for rooting Moto G9 device. Do not try this method on any other smartphone. otherwise, your phone may become unusable and dead.
Now that you have learned about the advantages and disadvantages of rooting Moto G9 smartphone let’s straight jump into the process.
Let’s Root Moto G9
Warning! All the Tutorials/ methods shown in this website are not tested for every smartphone.
If anything happens to your smartphone GuidetoRoot.com is not Responsible for any loss and damage to your smartphone. So, try these methods with your Own Risk!
Method #1: Root Moto G9 Using Magisk
Magisk root method is a very advanced and safest method. And the best part of this method is that you will receive the OTA update, and you will be able to use banking apps without any problems.
- First of all, download the latest Magisk App (Magisk Zip) file on your phone.
- Then rename the downloaded Magisk apk file extension .apk to .zip.
- Move the Magisk zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- And make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your phone.
- Now Boot your Moto G9 to Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Down + Power Button at the same time until you see the Boot Animation.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP Recovery page.
- Now locate Magisk.Zip file from your internal storage and select it.
- After Tap on Swipe To Confirm Flash.
- Then Reboot your phone.
- Once your phone boots up, install Magisk Manager APK.
- You have Successfully Rooted you Moto G9 device.
Must See: Root Samsung Galaxy A20?
Method #2: Root Moto G9 Using SuperSU
This method is the most commonly used Rooting method. For this method, we need TWRP recovery or any Custom recovery.
- First of all, download the latest SuperSU Zip file on your phone.
- Next, Move the SuperSU Zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your phone.
- Now Boot your Moto G9 to Recovery Mode.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP recovery page.
- Now locate the SuperSU Zip file from your internal storage.
- Select the Zip file and Swipe to Install.
- After the flashing process is complete, tap on the Reboot System.
- That’s it. You have Successfully Rooted your Moto G9 smartphone.
Must Read: Root Moto G Stylus?
Method #3: Root Moto G9 Using KingoRoot
If you are looking for a method in which there is no PC is requires then KingoRoot is the best option to Root Moto G9 without PC.
- First of all, you have to download the latest KingoRoot APK.
- After that, Go to Settings then Security and then Enable Unknown Source option.
- Install this APK file on your phone.
- Now open the Kingoroot App and tap on One Click Root button.
- Your phone may reboot several times, so do not panic.
- Wait a few minutes and let the process complete.
- That’s pretty much it 🙂
Must See: Root Redmi Note 8 Pro?
How to Check if Your Moto G9 Is Rooted Successfully or Not?
If you want to confirm the Root status and you want to check if your Moto G9 is Rooted successfully or not, follow the steps given below.
- First, download the Root Checker App from the Google Play Store.
- Then Open the app.
- After that, Click on “Verify Root”.
- Now, here you will see the message “Congratulations! Root access is properly installed on this device” if your device has been rooted successfully.
Must Read: Root Motorola One Hyper?
So, I have shown you the complete Step-by-Step guide on how to Root Moto G9 smartphone. I hope you find this article useful and informative.
Which method do you want to try first with this guide?
If you have any doubts or questions related to this guide, do let me know in the comment section below, and I will try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Thank 🙂 you for reading this article until the end and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.