Hello, today, in this article, I will show you how to Root OnePlus 9 Pro.
This guide is very straightforward. You just have to follow the steps carefully. I have shown you a total of 4 ways by which you can easily root your phone without any interruption.
To root your smartphone, you can use any of these three methods shown below. If any method fails, you can try the remaining methods.
I am saying this to you because rooting an Android phone is a complicated process. In such a situation, it is very tough to find out which method will work for your phone.
But you don’t have to worry at all, just you have to follow the methods given below, and you will be able to Root OnePlus 9 Pro smartphone easily.
Details about OnePlus 9 Pro –
OnePlus 9 Pro is the latest smartphone launched by OnePlus. This smartphone comes with decent specs and unique design.
The OnePlus 9 Pro has a 6.7 inch FHD+ LTPO Fluid2 AMOLED display, with a 120Hz refresh rate, as well as the 1440 x 3216 screen Resolution and the aspect ratio is 20:9.
Talking about the camera, the OnePlus 9 Pro comes with a quad camera set up, with the primary camera 48 megapixel, then an 8MP telephoto camera, then a 50-megapixel ultrawide camera, and then a 2-megapixel camera for depth.
Moving to the CPU, the OnePlus 9 Pro features a latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 (5 nm) Octa-core CPU clocked at 2.84 GHz. Also, OnePlus 9 Pro comes with a 4500 mAh big battery and also supports 65W fast charging.
What Is Rooting?
Rooting an Android simply means giving your phone a superpower. Once you root your phone, you have full control over your Android System. After rooting your phone, you can install a custom kernel, custom ROM, unlock your phone and remove pre-installed applications.
But before you root your phone, it is very important to know the advantages and disadvantages of rooting an android device.
Pros or Advantages Of Rooting OnePlus 9 Pro?
Here are some Advantages of Rooting OnePlus 9 Pro
- After rooting, you can Customize your phone according to your requirements.
- You can Flash Custom Rom.
- Users will have Full Control over the smartphone.
- You can easily Take a Complete Backup of your Android phone.
- This allows Unsupported Applications and games to be installed.
Cons or Disadvantages Of Rooting OnePlus 9 Pro?
Here are some Disadvantages of Rooting OnePlus 9 Pro
- If you root your OnePlus 9 Pro, you will lose your Phone Warranty.
- You will not be able to receive System Updates from your phone manufacturer.
- If you miss any steps while rooting, your phone may become Completely Dead.
- You will not be able to install OTA Updates on your phone.
- First, Fully charge your OnePlus 9 Pro. If not, then there is a high risk of been stuck in between the process.
- Make sure your phone Bootloader is unlocked.
- Install a custom recovery like TWRP to flash files. Coming Soon…
- Also, Take Full Backup of your Android Phone.
- This guide is only for rooting OnePlus 9 Pro device. Do not try this method on any other smartphone. otherwise, your phone may become unusable and dead.
Warning! All the tutorials/ methods shown in this website are not tested for each and every smartphone.
If anything happens to your smartphone GuidetoRoot.com is not responsible for any kind of loss and damage to your smartphone. So, try these methods with your Own Risk!
Now that you have learned about the advantages and disadvantages of rooting OnePlus 9 Pro smartphone let’s straight jump into the process.
Method #1 – How to Root OnePlus 9 Pro With Magisk
Magisk root method is a very advanced and safest method. And the best part of this method is that you will receive the OTA update, and you will be able to use banking apps without any problems.
- First of all, download the latest Magisk Zip file on your phone.
- Then rename the downloaded Magisk apk file extension .apk to .zip.
- Move the Magisk zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- And make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your phone.
- Now Boot your OnePlus 9 Pro to TWRP Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Up + Power Button at the same time until open TWRP mode.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP Recovery page.
- Now locate Magisk.Zip file from your internal storage and select it.
- After Tap on Swipe to Confirm Flash.
- Then Reboot your phone.
- Once your phone boots up, install Magisk Manager APK.
- You have Successfully Rooted you OnePlus 9 Pro device.
Read Here: Root Samsung Galaxy F41?
Method #2 – Root OnePlus 9 Pro Using SuperSU
This method is the most commonly used Rooting method. For this method, we need TWRP recovery or any Custom recovery.
- First of all, download the latest SuperSU Zip file on your phone.
- Next, Move the SuperSU Zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your phone.
- Now Boot your OnePlus 9 Pro to Recovery Mode.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP recovery page.
- Now locate the SuperSU Zip file from your internal storage.
- Select the Zip file and Swipe to Install.
- After the flashing process is complete, tap on the Reboot System.
- That’s it. You have Successfully Rooted your OnePlus 9 Pro smartphone.
Must See: Root LG Stylo 5 Without PC?
Method #3 – Root OnePlus 9 Pro Without PC Using KingoRoot
If you are looking for a method in which there is no PC is requires then KingoRoot is the best option to Root OnePlus 9 Pro without PC.
- First of all, you have to download the latest KingoRoot APK.
- After that, Go to Settings then Security and then Enable Unknown Source option.
- Install this APK file on your phone.
- Now open the Kingoroot App and tap on One Click Root button.
- Your phone may reboot several times, so do not panic.
- Wait a few minutes and let the process complete.
- That’s pretty much it 🙂
Must Read: Root LG Stylo 6?
Method #4 – How to Root OnePlus 9 Pro With PC
You can also root the OnePlus 9 Pro with the help of this software, so let’s know how:
- First, download and install OneClickRoot Software on your PC/ Laptop
- Now Run this software
- Then connect your device to the PC with the original USB cable
- Once your device is detected, click on ”Root Now.”
- That’s IT 🙂
How to check if OnePlus 9 Pro has been successfully rooted?
If you want to verify the status of the root on OnePlus 9 Pro then follow the steps shown below.
- First of all download Root Checker App from Google Play Store.
- Then Open the App → Click “Verify Root”.
- Now, here you will see the message “Congratulations! Root Access is properly installed on this device” if your device has been successfully rooted.
So, I have shown you the complete guide on how to Root OnePlus 9 Pro smartphone. I hope you find this article useful and informative.
Which method do you want to try first with this guide?
If you have any doubts or questions related to this guide, be sure to leave a comment, and I will try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Thank 🙂 you for reading this article until the end and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.