Today in this article, I am going to show you how to Root LG Stylo 6 smartphone.
This guide is very easy and straightforward. You just have to follow the steps carefully.
I have shown you a total of 3 easy ways by which you can easily root your phone without any interruption.
To root your smartphone, you can use any of these three methods shown below. If any method fails, you can try the remaining methods.
I am saying this to you because rooting an Android phone is a complicated process. In such a situation, it is very tough to find out which method will work for your phone.
But you don’t have to worry at all, just you have to follow the methods given below, and you will be able to Root LG Stylo 6 smartphone easily.
Table of Contents
What Is Rooting?
Rooting an Android simply means giving your phone a superpower. Once you root your phone, you have full control over your Android System. After rooting your phone, you can install a Custom Kernel, Custom ROM, unlock your phone and remove pre-installed applications.
But before you root your phone, it is very important to know the advantages and disadvantages of rooting an android device.
Pro’s or Advantages Of Rooting the LG Stylo 6?
Here are some Advantages of Rooting LG Stylo 6
- After rooting, you can Customize your phone according to your requirements.
- You can Flash Custom Rom.
- Users will have Full Control over the smartphone.
- You can easily Take a Complete Backup of your Android phone.
- This allows Unsupported Applications and games to be installed.
Cons or Disadvantages Of Rooting the LG Stylo 6?
Here are some Disadvantages of Rooting LG Stylo 6
- If you root your LG Stylo 6, you will lose your Phone Warranty.
- You will not be able to receive System Updates from your phone manufacturer.
- If you miss any steps while rooting, your phone may become Completely Dead.
- You will not be able to install OTA updates on your phone.
LG Stylo 6 is the latest budget segment smartphone launched by LG. this smartphone comes with decent specs and unique design.
This smartphone has a 6.8-inch FHD + waterdrop notch display and the aspect ratio is 20:9. Talking about the camera, the LG Stylo 6 comes with Quad camera setup, the main camera on the LG Stylo 6 is 13 megapixels with a 5 MP ultrawide camera then a 5 MP camera for depth camera.
Moving to CPU, LG Stylo 6 has a Mediatek Helio P35 (12nm) Octa-core CPU which is clocked at 2.3 GHz powered with 3 GB RAM, and 64 GB expandable storage.
Talking about the battery specs of LG Stylo 6, then this phone comes with a 4000 mAh battery.
Let’s see the Quick specifications of this smartphone.
Quick Specs Of LG Stylo 6
|Display||6.8 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen Display. Its pixel resolution is 1080 x 2460.|
|Processor||It is equipped with the Mediatek Helio P35 (12nm) Octa-core 2.3 GHz processor.|
|Rear Camera||Triple- 13 MP+ 5 MP+5 MP|
|Front Camera||Single- 13 MP|
|Battery||4000 mAh Li-Po battery|
|Operating System||Android 10|
- First, Fully charge your LG Stylo 6. If not, then there is a high risk of been stuck in between the process.
- Make sure your phone Bootloader is unlocked.
- Install a custom recovery like TWRP to flash files.
- Also, Take Full Backup of your Android Phone.
- This guide is only for rooting the LG Stylo 6 device. Do not try this method on any other smartphone. otherwise, your phone may become unusable and dead.
Must See: Root LG Stylo 5
Now that you have learned about the advantages and disadvantages of rooting LG Stylo 6 smartphone let’s straight jump into the process.
Let’s Root LG Stylo 6
Warning! All the tutorials/ methods shown in this website are Not Tested For Each and Every Smartphone.
If anything happens to your smartphone GuidetoRoot.com is Not Responsible For any Kind of Loss and Damage to Your Smartphone. So, try these methods with your Own Risk!
Method #1 – Root LG Stylo 6 Using Magisk (TWRP Required)
Magisk root method is a very advanced and safest method. And the best part of this method is that you will receive the OTA update, and you will be able to use banking apps without any problems.
- First of all, download the latest Magisk App (Magisk Zip) file on your phone.
- Then rename the downloaded Magisk apk file extension .apk to .zip.
- Move the Magisk zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Make sure you have a Custom Recovery like TWRP installed on your LG Stylo 6.
- Now Boot your LG Stylo 6 to Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Down + Power Button at the same time until you see the Boot Animation.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP Recovery page.
- Now locate Magisk.Zip file from your internal storage and select it.
- After Tap on Swipe To Confirm Flash.
- Then Reboot your phone.
- Once your phone boots up, install Magisk App.
- You have Successfully Rooted your LG Stylo 6 device.
Must Read: Root Asus ROG Phone 3
Method #2 – Root LG Stylo 6 By SuperSU
This method is the most commonly used Rooting method. For this method, we need TWRP recovery or any Custom recovery.
- First of all, download the latest SuperSU Zip file on your phone.
- Next, Move the SuperSU.Zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your phone.
- Now Boot your LG Stylo 6 to Recovery Mode.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP recovery page.
- Now locate the SuperSU Zip file from your internal storage.
- Select the Zip file and Swipe to Install.
- After the flashing process is complete, tap on the Reboot System.
- That’s it. You have Successfully Rooted your LG Stylo 6 smartphone.
Must See: Root LG W31
Method #3 – Root LG Stylo 6 By KingoRoot App (Without PC)
If you are looking for a method in which there is no PC is requires then KingoRoot is the best option to Root LG Stylo 6 Without PC.
- First of all, you have to download the latest KingoRoot APK.
- After that, Go to Settings then Security and then Enable Unknown Source option.
- Install this APK file on your phone.
- Now open the Kingoroot App and tap on One Click Root button.
- Your phone may reboot several times, so do not panic.
- Wait a few minutes and let the process complete.
- That’s pretty much it 🙂
Must Learn: Root Samsung Galaxy M31
How to Check if Your LG Stylo 6 Is Rooted Successfully or Not?
If you want to confirm the Root status and you want to check if your LG Stylo 6 is Rooted successfully or not, follow the steps given below.
- First, download the Root Checker App from the Google Play Store.
- Then Open the app.
- After that, Click on “Verify Root”.
- Now, here you will see the message “Congratulations! Root access is properly installed on this device” if your device has been rooted successfully.
So, I have shown you the complete Step-by-Step guide on how to Root LG Stylo 6 smartphone. I hope you find this article useful and informative.
Which method do you want to try first with this guide?
If you have any doubts or questions related to this guide, do let me know in the comment section below, and I will try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Thank 🙂 you for reading this article until the end and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.