Hello, how are you? I hope you are having a fantastic day. Today in this article, I am going to show you how to Root Nothing Phone 1 smartphone.
This guide is very easy and straightforward. You just have to follow the steps carefully.
I have shown you a total of 3 ways by which you can easily root your phone without any interruption.
To root your smartphone, you can use any of these three methods shown below. If any method fails, you can try the remaining methods.
I am saying this to you because rooting an Android phone is a complicated process. In such a situation, it is very tough to find out which method will work for your phone.
But you don’t have to worry at all, just you have to follow the methods given below, and you will be able to Root Nothing Phone 1 smartphone easily.
Table of Contents
What Is Rooting?
Rooting an Android simply means giving your phone a superpower. Once you root your phone, you have full control over your Android System. After rooting your phone, you can install a Custom Kernel, Custom ROM, unlock your phone and remove pre-installed applications.
But before you root your phone, it is very important to know the advantages and disadvantages of rooting an android device.
Pro’s or Advantages Of Rooting the Nothing Phone 1?
Here are some Advantages of Rooting Nothing Phone 1
- After rooting, you can Customize your phone according to your requirements.
- You can Flash Custom Rom.
- Users will have Full Control over the smartphone.
- You can easily Take a Complete Backup of your Android phone.
- This allows Unsupported Applications and games to be installed.
Cons or Disadvantages Of Rooting the Nothing Phone 1?
Here are some Disadvantages of Rooting Nothing Phone 1
- If you root your Nothing Phone 1, you will lose your Phone Warranty.
- You will not be able to receive System Updates from your phone manufacturer.
- If you miss any steps while rooting, your phone may become Completely Dead.
- You will not be able to install OTA updates on your phone.
Nothing Phone 1 is a recently launched device, it was a midrange flagship experience smartphone. This smartphone comes with good specs and unique design according to its price.
This Nothing Phone 1 comes with a 6.55-inch FHD+ OLED display with 20:9 aspect ratio , along with the screen resolution (1080 x 2400) of this phone.
Nothing Phone 1 comes with a Qualcomm SM7325-AE Snapdragon 778G+ 5G (6 nm) Octa-core chipset and Adreno 642L GPU, which is a better combination for performance.
Talking about the camera, the Nothing Phone 1 comes with a Dual camera set up, which has a 50-megapixel primary camera, and then a 50-megapixel ultrawide camera.
Nothing Phone 1 runs on Android 12 with Nothing OS, and talking about the battery, Nothing Phone 1 has a 4500 mAh battery with 33W fast charging, which is going to give you a lot of battery life.
// Specs Source: Gsmarena
- First, Fully charge your Nothing Phone 1. If not, then there is a high risk of been stuck in between the process.
- Make sure your phone Bootloader is unlocked.
- Install a custom recovery like TWRP to flash files.
- Also, Take Full Backup of your Android Phone.
- This guide is only for rooting the Nothing Phone 1 device. Do not try this method on any other smartphone. otherwise, your phone may become unusable and dead.
Must See: How to Root Motorola G Stylus?
Now that you have learned about the advantages and disadvantages of rooting Nothing Phone 1 smartphone let’s straight jump into the process.
Let’s Root Nothing Phone 1
Warning! All the Tutorials/ methods shown in this website are not tested for every smartphone. Since the rooting process is almost the same for every smartphone.
If anything happens to your smartphone GuidetoRoot.com is not responsible for any kind of loss and damage (like bricked, stuck in boot screen) to your smartphone.
So, try these methods with your Own Risk!
Method #1 – Root Nothing Phone 1 Using Magisk
Magisk root method is a very advanced and safest method. And the best part of this method is that you will receive the OTA update, and you will be able to use banking apps without any problems.
- First of all, download the latest Magisk App (Magisk Zip) file on your phone.
- Then rename the downloaded Magisk apk file extension .apk to .zip.
- Move the Magisk zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- And make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your phone.
- Now Boot your Nothing Phone 1 to Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Down + Power Button at the same time until you see the Boot Animation.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP Recovery page.
- Now locate Magisk.Zip file from your internal storage and select it.
- After Tap on Swipe To Confirm Flash.
- Then Reboot your phone.
- Once your phone boots up, install Magisk App APK.
- You have Successfully Rooted your Nothing Phone 1 device.
Must Read: Root Realme Narzo 30 Pro Using Magisk?
Method #2 – Root Nothing Phone 1 By SuperSU
This method is the most commonly used Rooting method. For this method, we need TWRP recovery or any Custom recovery.
- First of all, download the latest SuperSU Zip file on your phone.
- Next, Move the SuperSU.Zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your phone.
- Now Boot your Nothing Phone 1 to Recovery Mode.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP recovery page.
- Now locate the SuperSU Zip file from your internal storage.
- Select the Zip file and Swipe to Install.
- After the flashing process is complete, tap on the Reboot System.
- That’s it. You have Successfully Rooted your Nothing Phone 1 smartphone.
Must See: How to Root Poco X4 GT?
Method #3 – Root Nothing Phone 1 By KingoRoot App
If you are looking for a method in which there is no PC is requires then KingoRoot is the best option to Root Nothing Phone 1 Without PC.
- First of all, you have to download the latest KingoRoot APK.
- After that, Go to Settings then Security and then Enable Unknown Source option.
- Install this APK file on your phone.
- Now open the Kingoroot App and tap on One Click Root button.
- Your phone may reboot several times, so do not panic.
- Wait a few minutes and let the process complete.
- That’s pretty much it 🙂
Must Learn: Root OnePlus Nord CE 5G?
How to Check if Your Nothing Phone 1 Is Rooted Successfully or Not?
If you want to confirm the Root status and you want to check if your Nothing Phone 1 is Rooted successfully or not, follow the steps given below.
- First, download the Root Checker App from the Google Play Store.
- Then Open the app.
- After that, Click on “Verify Root”.
- Now, here you will see the message “Congratulations! Root access is properly installed on this device” if your device has been rooted successfully.
You may also Read: Common Problems In Nothing Phone 1? Let’s Know HOW TO FIX THEM!
So, I have shown you the complete Step-by-Step guide on how to Root Nothing Phone 1 smartphone. I hope you find this article useful and informative.
Which method do you want to try first with this guide?
If you have any doubts or questions related to this guide, do let me know in the comment section below, and I will try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Thank 🙂 you for reading this article until the end and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.