Hello, today, in this article, I will show you how to Root Asus ROG Phone 3.
This guide is very straightforward. You just have to follow the steps carefully. I have shown you a total of 3 ways by which you can easily root your phone without any interruption.
To root your smartphone, you can use any of these three methods shown below. If any method fails, you can try the remaining methods.
I am saying this to you because rooting an Android phone is a complicated process. In such a situation, it is very tough to find out which method will work for your phone.
But you don’t have to worry at all, just you have to follow the methods given below, and you will be able to Root Asus ROG Phone 3 smartphone easily.
ROG Phone 3 is the latest gaming segment smartphone launched by Asus. This phone has a 6.59 inch AMOLED Full HD+ Screen it’s a 144Hz refresh rate display, and this phone powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ SOC.
Also, talking about the storage variants of this phone, it comes with four Variants, the first is 8 GB RAM / 128 GB internal storage, the second is 12 GB RAM / 128 GB internal storage, the third is 12 GB RAM / 256 GB internal storage, and then the fourth variant is 12 GB RAM / 512 GB internal storage.
Talking about the camera, Asus ROG Phone 3 comes with triple camera setup, in which the primary camera is 64 megapixels, then 13 megapixels ultraviolet camera and then 5 megapixels macro camera.
Moving on to the battery, the Asus ROG Phone 3 has a larger 6000 mAh big battery, and the USB Type-C port also supports fast charging 30W, so let’s move on to our guide without wasting any more time.
Quick Specs Of Asus ROG Phone 3
|Display||6.59 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen Display
Resolution: 1080 x 2340
Aspect Ratio: 19:5:9
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ (7 nm+) Octa-core 3.1 GHz processor
GPU: Adreno 650
|Storage||128GB/ 256GB/ 512GB|
|Rear Camera||Triple: 64 MP+ 13 MP+ 5 MP|
|Front Camera||Single: 24 MP|
|Battery||6000 mAh Li-Po battery
30W Fast charging
|Operating System||Android 10, ROG UI|
What Is Rooting?
Rooting an Android simply means giving your phone a superpower. Once you root your phone, you have full control over your Android System. After rooting your phone, you can install a custom kernel, custom ROM, unlock your phone and remove pre-installed applications.
But before you root your phone, it is very important to know the advantages and disadvantages of rooting an android device.
Advantages Of Rooting Asus ROG Phone 3?
Here are some Advantages of Rooting Asus ROG Phone 3
- After rooting, you can Customize your phone according to your requirements.
- You can Flash Custom Rom.
- Users will have Full Control over the smartphone.
- You can easily Take a Complete Backup of your Android phone.
- This allows Unsupported Applications and games to be installed.
Disadvantages Of Rooting Asus ROG Phone 3?
Here are some Disadvantages of Rooting Asus ROG Phone 3
- If you root your Asus ROG Phone 3, you will lose your Phone Warranty.
- You will not be able to receive System Updates from your phone manufacturer.
- If you miss any steps while rooting, your phone may become Completely Dead.
- You will not be able to install OTA Updates on your phone.
- First, Fully charge your Asus ROG Phone 3. If not, then there is a high risk of been stuck in between the process.
- Make sure your phone Bootloader is unlocked.
- Install a custom recovery like TWRP to flash files On Asus ROG Phone 3.
- Also, Take Full Backup of your Android Phone.
- This guide is only for rooting Asus ROG Phone 3 device. Do not try this method on any other smartphone. otherwise, your phone may become unusable and dead.
Now that you have learned about the advantages and disadvantages of rooting Asus ROG Phone 3 smartphone let’s straight jump into the process.
Let’s Root Asus ROG Phone 3
Warning! All the Steps/ methods shown in this website are Not tested for every smartphone.
If anything happens to your smartphone, We are Not Responsible For Any Loss or Damage to your Smartphone. So, try these steps with your Own Risk!
Root Asus ROG Phone 3 with Magisk: Method #1
Magisk root method is a very advanced and safest method. And the best part of this method is that you will receive the OTA update, and you will be able to use banking apps without any problems.
- First of all, download the latest Magisk App (Magisk Zip) file on your phone.
- Then rename the downloaded Magisk apk file extension .apk to .zip.
- Move the Magisk zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- And make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your phone.
- Now Boot your Asus ROG Phone 3 to Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Down + Power Button at the same time until you see the Boot Animation.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP Recovery page.
- Now locate Magisk.Zip file from your internal storage and select it.
- After Tap on Swipe To Confirm Flash.
- Then Reboot your phone.
- Once your phone boots up, install Magisk Manager APK.
- You have Successfully Rooted you Asus ROG Phone 3 device.
Must See: Root LG Stylo 6
Root Asus ROG Phone 3 By SuperSU: Method #2
This method is the most commonly used Rooting method. For this method, we need TWRP recovery or any Custom recovery.
- First of all, download the latest SuperSU Zip file on your phone.
- Next, Move the SuperSU Zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your phone.
- Now Boot your Asus ROG Phone 3 to Recovery Mode.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP recovery page.
- Now locate the SuperSU Zip file from your internal storage.
- Select the Zip file and Swipe to Install.
- After the flashing process is complete, tap on the Reboot System.
- That’s it. You have Successfully Rooted your Asus ROG Phone 3 smartphone.
Must Read: Root Xiaomi Redmi 9
Root Asus ROG Phone 3 Without PC: Method #3
If you are looking for a method in which there is no PC is requires then KingoRoot is the best option to Root Asus ROG Phone 3 without PC.
- First of all, you have to download the latest KingoRoot APK.
- After that, Go to Settings then Security and then Enable Unknown Source option.
- Install this APK file on your phone.
- Now open the Kingoroot App and tap on One Click Root button.
- Your phone may reboot several times, so do not panic.
- Wait a few minutes and let the process complete.
- That’s pretty much it 🙂
Must See: Root Realme Narzo 10
How to Check if Your Asus ROG Phone 3 Is Rooted Successfully or Not?
If you want to confirm the Root status and you want to check if your Asus ROG Phone 3 is Rooted successfully or not, follow the steps given below.
- First, download the Root Checker App from the Google Play Store.
- Then Open the app.
- After that, Click on “Verify Root”.
- Now, here you will see the message “Congratulations! Root access is properly installed on this device” if your device has been rooted successfully.
Must Read: Root Poco M2 Pro
So, I have shown you the complete Step-by-Step guide on how to Root Asus ROG Phone 3 smartphone. I hope you find this article useful and informative.
Which method do you want to try first with this guide?
If you have any doubts or questions related to this guide, do let me know in the comment section below, and I will try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Thank 🙂 you for reading this article until the end and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.