Hello, guys, if you have bought the newly launched LG W31 smartphone and want to Root LG W31 with the help of Magisk, then this guide is for you. In this guide, we have shared total of 3 ways by which you can easily root your phone without any interruption.
This guide is very easy and straightforward. You just have to follow the steps carefully.
To root your smartphone, you can use any of these three methods shown below. If any method fails, you can try the remaining methods. I am saying this to you because rooting an Android phone is a complicated process. In such a situation, it is very tough to find out which method will work for your phone.
But you don’t have to worry at all, just you have to follow the methods given below, and you will be able to Root LG W31 smartphone easily.
Some Great Specification Of LG W31
This LG W31 having a 6.52 inches HD+ waterdrop notch display and an aspect ratio of 20:9, 720 x 1600 Pixel Screen resolution.
Talking about the camera it’s having triple rear camera setup on the back, the main sensor is a 13 megapixel, then a 5 megapixel ultrawide lens, and then 2 megapixel depth sensor for bokeh effects. Moving to the front facing camera it’s a 8 megapixel.
Moving to CPU, LG W31 has a MediaTek Helio P35 (12 nm) Octa-core CPU which is clocked at 2.0 GHz powered with 4 GB RAM, and 64 GB expandable storage, and also LG W31 comes with a 4000 mAh battery.
What Is Rooting?
Rooting an Android simply means giving your phone a superpower. Once you root your phone, you have full control over your Android System. After rooting your phone, you can install a Custom Kernel, Custom ROM, unlock your phone and remove pre-installed applications.
But before you Root your LG W31, let’s discuss what are its advantages and disadvantages.
Pro’s or Advantages Of Rooting the LG W31?
Here are some Advantages of Rooting LG W31
- After rooting, you can Customize your phone according to your requirements.
- You can Flash Custom Rom.
- Users will have Full Control over the smartphone.
- You can easily Take a Complete Backup of your Android phone.
- This allows Unsupported Applications and games to be installed.
Cons or Disadvantages Of Rooting the LG W31?
Here are some Disadvantages of Rooting LG W31
- If you root your LG W31, you will lose your Phone Warranty.
- You will not be able to receive System Updates from your phone manufacturer.
- If you miss any steps while rooting, your phone may become Completely Dead.
- You will not be able to install OTA updates on your phone.
- First, Fully charge your LG W31. If not, then there is a high risk of been stuck in between the process.
- Make sure your phone Bootloader is unlocked.
- Install a custom recovery like TWRP to flash files.
- Also, Take Full Backup of your Android Phone.
- This guide is only for rooting the LG W31 device. Do not try this method on any other smartphone. otherwise, your phone may become unusable and dead.
Now that you have learned about the advantages and disadvantages of rooting LG W31 smartphone let’s straight jump into the process.
Warning! All the tutorials/ methods shown in this website are not tested for each and every smartphone.
If anything happens to your smartphone GuidetoRoot.com is not responsible for any kind of loss and damage to your smartphone. So, try these methods with your Own Risk!
Method #1: Root LG W31 Using Magisk Zip
Magisk root method is a very advanced and safest method. And the best part of this method is that you will receive the OTA update, and you will be able to use banking apps without any problems.
- First of all, download the latest Magisk Zip and Magisk Manager APK file on your phone.
- Move the Magisk zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- And make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your phone.
- Now Boot your LG W31 to Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Down + Power Button at the same time until you see the Boot Animation.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP Recovery page.
- Now locate Magisk.Zip file from your internal storage and select it.
- After Tap on Swipe To Confirm Flash.
- Then Reboot your phone.
- Once your phone boots up, install Magisk Manager APK.
- You have Successfully Rooted your LG W31 device.
Must Read: Root Poco X3
Method #2: Root LG W31 Via SuperSU
This method is the most commonly used Rooting method. For this method, we need TWRP recovery or any Custom recovery.
- First of all, download the latest SuperSU Zip file on your phone.
- Next, Move the SuperSU.Zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your phone.
- Now Boot your LG W31 to Recovery Mode.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP recovery page.
- Now locate the SuperSU Zip file from your internal storage.
- Select the Zip file and Swipe to Install.
- After the flashing process is complete, tap on the Reboot System.
- That’s it. You have Successfully Rooted your LG W31 smartphone.
Must See: Root Samsung Galaxy M51
Method #3: Root LG W31 By KingoRoot App (Without PC)
If you are looking for a method in which there is no PC is requires then KingoRoot is the best option to Root LG W31 Without PC.
- First of all, you have to download the latest KingoRoot APK.
- After that, Go to Settings then Security and then Enable Unknown Source option.
- Install this APK file on your phone.
- Now open the Kingoroot App and tap on One Click Root button.
- Your phone may reboot several times, so do not panic.
- Wait a few minutes and let the process complete.
- That’s pretty much it 🙂
Must Learn: Root Redmi 9 Prime
How to Check if Your LG W31 Is Rooted Successfully or Not?
If you want to confirm the Root status and you want to check if your LG W31 is Rooted successfully or not, follow the steps given below.
- First, download the Root Checker App from the Google Play Store.
- Then Open the app.
- After that, Click on “Verify Root”.
- Now, here you will see the message “Congratulations! Root access is properly installed on this device” if your device has been rooted successfully.
So, I have shown you the complete Step-by-Step guide on how to Root LG W31 smartphone. I hope you find this article useful and informative.
Which method do you want to try first with this guide?
If you have any doubts or questions related to this guide, do let me know in the comment section below, and I will try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Thank 🙂 you for reading this article until the end and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.