Today in this article I have come up with a guide on How to Factory Reset Dell Venue 8 Tablet, the steps to hard reset are very simple and straightforward you just have to follow the complete guide.
So, hello guys, how are you? I hope you are having an amazing day…!
In this guide, I have shown you two methods in order to successfully hard reset your device.
The reason behind sharing two methods is, if one method fails then you have the second option.
What Is Reset?
Reset is an option to erase all stored data on your phone, such as your installed apps, photos, videos, music and brings your phone new conditions like when you first time booted your phone.
You can restore all the data from your Google account later, and this option makes all the settings of your phone the same as the default settings, as well as the entire data of your phone is deleted, which makes your phone completely clean.
Why Is Reset Important?
If you want to sell or give your device to someone else. Either way, you do not want any of your personal information and important data or files to remain on the device.
This is the obvious reason that you will need a factory reset.
Must See: How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A21s?
More reasons include if your device is constantly freezing, to restore the default settings, and to delete files that you are having trouble deleting.
So you have to reset your phone to solve these problems, but only when it cannot be solved by removing an app or service.
Method 1: Factory Reset Dell Venue 8 Using Settings Menu
The easiest way to reset the Dell Venue 8 is through the Settings menu. If you can access the phone content, you can perform a factory reset process using your device factory data reset menu.
To perform this process you will need to follow all the steps below so that you can easily store your phone Reset through the Settings menu.
- First, open the Main Menu → Settings → System.
- Tap on the Advanced.
- Then tap on Reset options → Erase all data (factory reset) option.
- After That, click on Reset Phone.
- Then Click on Erase Everything to clear all your data.
- If you are asked to enter your phone’s screen password or PIN, enter the screen unlock password or PIN to proceed.
- That’s it 🙂
- You have successfully Reset your Dell Venue 8 device with Settings Menu.
After the factory reset process is complete, your device will automatically restart and the first opening may be slightly longer than normal. When you come to the setup screen, you can log in to the Google account and skip the setup process.
Read Here: Hard Reset Redmi Note 11 Pro?
Method 2: Hard Reset Dell Venue 8 Using Recovery Mode
The second way to reset the Dell Venue 8 is through recovery mode. If you cannot access your phone contents and if you have forgotten pattern lock or screen lock, then you can reset your phone from the physical button and unlock your phone through recovery mode.
To do this process you have to follow all the steps given below so that you can easily reset your phone through the recovery mode.
- First turn off the phone, to do this, hold down the volume and power key.
- Then when the phone vibrates, press the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a few moments.
- Release Power button when the Dell logo appears.
- Next, Select Wipe Data and Wipe All Data. Remember, you have to press the volume button to navigate, and use the power button to accept it.
- Now choose the Confirm, use the Power button to accept it.
- Then go back to the main menu and select the reboot option.
- Finally, Select the Reboot to system option by using power button
- That’s It 🙂
If you are looking for a guide on how to Hard Reset LG Stylo 6, then make sure to check out that article as well.
After the factory reset process is complete, your Dell Venue 8 will automatically restart and the first opening may be slightly longer than normal.
When you come to the setup screen, you can log in to the Google account and skip the setup process.
So, I have shown you the complete guide on How to Factory Reset Dell Venue 8 Tablet
I hope you find this article useful and you are able to Reset your phone.
If you have any doubts or questions related to this guide then make sure to drop a comment and I will try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.