Hello, how are you? I hope you are having an amazing day. Today in this article I have come up with a guide on How To Hard Reset LG Stylo 6, the steps to hard reset are very simple and straightforward you just have to follow the complete guide.
In this guide, I have shown you two methods in order to successfully Hard Reset LG Stylo 6. The reason behind sharing two methods is, if one method fails then you have the second option.
What Is Reset?
Reset is an option to erase all stored data on your phone, such as your installed apps, photos, videos, music and brings your phone new conditions like when you first time booted your phone.
You can restore all the data from your Google account later. and this option makes all the settings of your phone the same as the default settings, as well as the entire data of your phone is deleted, which makes your phone completely clean.
Why Is Reset Important?
If you want to sell or give your device to someone else. Either way, you do not want any of your personal information and important data or files to remain on the device. This is the obvious reason that you will need a factory reset.
More reasons include if your device is constantly freezing, to restore the default settings, and to delete files that you are having trouble deleting. So you have to reset your phone to solve these problems, but only when it cannot be solved by removing an app or service.
Pro’s or Advantage Of Resetting
By resetting your phone, all junk files are deleted from your phone, and your phone is fully cleaned, so it does not even hang and work well. And today you have lots of pop up ads coming in, if you reset your phone, popup ads will stop coming.
- Using this method will Clean your phone completely.
- By using this option, your phone will become exactly like a New Condition.
- After using this method all your settings will Revert to default.
Cons or Disadvantage Of Resetting
If you reset your phone, you will lose all your data (contacts, images, videos, installed applications). So before resetting your phone, you must keep the backup of your phone so that you can recover all your data later.
- The reset process requires a minimum of 60% battery, so charge your device fully. If not then you will be stuck between this reset process.
- Make sure to Take Complete Backup of your Android Phone.
Difference Between Hard Reset And Factory Reset?
If you want to know the difference between a Hard Reset and Factory Reset then make sure to read the below paragraph for complete information and avoid confusion.
How To Backup Android Phone
Through the default features inside your phone, you can back up your phone. The setting I am going to tell you right now is of stock Android. So let’s know how to back up Android phones.
- First of all, you have to go to the Setting of your phone.
- Now go-to System.
- Then you get the option of Backup, you have to click on it
- Now you will get the option of Back Up to Google Drive, you have to enable it. This is all your backup of your app data, call history, device setting, SMS text messages.
Now talking about Contact Backup, you have to go to the Setting again to back up the contact.
- After that, you have to go to Accounts option.
- And click on the Google account that is logged into your phone
- Then enable the Contact option and sync.
- You can use Google Photos to back up your photos.
We have an in-depth guide to Full Android Backup which is in great detail to help you, so you must read this guide.
So if you want to know that method then you will have to read this post to the end so that you will be able to reset your phone successfully.
Related Article: Hard Reset Samsung A21s
Also, I will tell you two ways to reset the smartphone, in which the first method Using Recovery Mode and the second Method Using Setting Menu, so now let us know about hard reset and factory reset.
Quick Specs Of LG Stylo 6
|Display||6.8 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen Display. Its pixel resolution is 1080 x 2460.|
|Processor||Mediatek Helio P35 (12nm)
Octa-core 2.3 GHz CPU
|Rear Camera||Triple- 13 MP+ 5 MP+ 5 MP|
|Front Camera||Single – 13 MP selfie Camera|
|Battery||4000 mAh Li-Po battery|
|Operating System||Android 10|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity.|
Must Read: How To Hard Reset Poco F2 Pro
Method #1 – Soft Reset LG Stylo 6 Using Settings Menu
The easiest way to reset the LG Stylo 6 is through the Settings menu. If you can access the phone content, you can perform a factory reset process using your device factory data reset menu.
To perform this process you will need to follow all the steps below so that you can easily store your phone Reset through the Settings menu.
- First, open the Main Menu>>Settings>>General.
- Then tap on Backup and Reset option.
- After That, click on Factory Data Reset>>Reset Phone.
- Then Click on Delete All to clear all your data.
- That’s it, you have successfully Soft Reset your LG Stylo 6 smartphone.
After the factory reset process is complete, your device will automatically restart and the first opening may be slightly longer than normal. When you come to the setup screen, you can log in to the Google account and skip the setup process.
Read Here: Hard Reset Infinix Hot 9 Pro
Method #2 – Factory Reset LG Stylo 6 Using Recovery Mode
The second way to reset the LG Stylo 6 is through recovery mode. If you cannot access your phone contents and if you have forgotten pattern lock or screen lock, then you can reset your phone from the physical button and unlock your phone through recovery mode.
To do this process you have to follow all the steps given below so that you can easily reset your phone through the recovery mode.
- First, Turn Off the device and wait a Few Seconds.
- Then Hold the Volume Up + Power buttons at the same time until the Recovery Mode screen appears.
- Release all buttons when the recovery mode screen appears.
- Go to the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option via the Volume Down button and click the Power Button to accept it.
- Now Yes-Delete All User Data using Volume Down and press confirm with the Power Button.
- After the process is over, go to Reboot System Now and confirm the press by the Power Button.
- Now you have successfully factory reset your LG Stylo 6 smartphone.
If you are looking for a guide on how to Hard Reset Samsung A51, then make sure to check out that article as well.
After the factory reset process is complete, your LG Stylo 6 will automatically restart and the first opening may be slightly longer than normal. When you come to the setup screen, you can log in to the Google account and skip the setup process.
So, I have shown you the complete guide on how to Hard Reset LG Stylo 6. I hope you find this article useful and you are able to Reset your phone.
Which method do you want to try first from this guide?
If you have any trouble or questions related to this guide, do let me know in the comment section below, and I will try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Thank 🙂 you for reading this Guide till the end, also don’t forget to share this article with your friends.