Today in this article I have come up with a guide on How to Hard Reset Redmi Note 11 Pro, the steps to hard reset are very simple and straightforward you just have to follow the complete guide.
So, hello guys, how are you? I hope you are having an amazing day…!
In this guide, I have shown you two methods in order to successfully hard reset your device.
The reason behind sharing two methods is, if one method fails then you have the second option.
Method 1: Factory Reset Redmi Note 11 Pro Using Settings Menu
The easiest way to reset the Redmi Note 11 Pro is through the Settings menu. If you can access the phone content, you can perform a factory reset process using your device factory data reset menu.
To perform this process you will need to follow all the steps below so that you can easily store your phone Reset through the Settings menu.
- First of all, open the Settings Menu
- Find and Tap on About Phone
- Then, Click on the Factory Reset option
- Now Tap Erase all data, and wait few seconds
- That’s it 🙂
After the factory reset process is complete, your device will automatically restart and the first opening may be slightly longer than normal. When you come to the setup screen, you can log in to the Google account and skip the setup process.
Must See: How to Hard Reset LG Stylo 6?
Method 2: Hard Reset Redmi Note 11 Pro Using Recovery Mode
The second way to reset the Redmi Note 11 Pro is through recovery mode. If you cannot access your phone contents and if you have forgotten pattern lock or screen lock, then you can reset your phone from the physical button and unlock your phone through recovery mode.
To do this process you have to follow all the steps given below so that you can easily reset your phone through the recovery mode.
- First turn off the phone, to do this, hold down the volume and power key.
- Then when the phone vibrates, press the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a few moments.
- Release Power button when the Poco logo appears.
- Next, Select Wipe Data and Wipe All Data. Remember, you have to press the volume button to navigate, and use the power button to accept it.
- Now choose the Confirm, use the Power button to accept it.
- Then go back to the main menu and select the reboot option.
- Finally, Select the Reboot to system option by using power button
- That’s It 🙂
If you are looking for a guide on how to Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, then make sure to check out that article as well.
After the factory reset process is complete, your Redmi Note 11 Pro will automatically restart and the first opening may be slightly longer than normal.
When you come to the setup screen, you can log in to the Google account and skip the setup process.
Are you facing some Common problems in Redmi Note 11 Pro, here you can find a solution to your problem.
So, I have shown you the complete guide on How to Hard Reset Redmi Note 11 Pro.
I hope you find this article useful and you are able to Reset your phone.
If you have any doubts or questions related to this guide then make sure to drop a comment and I will try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.