Hey there! I hope you’re having an awesome day. Today in this article, I have come up with a guide on common problems in Xiaomi 12 Pro smartphone.
The Xiaomi 12 Pro is a powerful device with many features, but it’s not perfect. In today’s article I’ll cover the common problems that owners face and how you can fix them!
You can quickly fix any problems you are facing with your Xiaomi 12 Pro by following our guide!
This device offers great features in its price range, but many users are facing problems after using this Xiaomi 12 Pro phone.
But don’t worry today I will show you a proven solution to all questions and issues.
Xiaomi 12 Pro Common Issues and Problems
I have discussed various common issues and problems on the Xiaomi 12 Pro. All the solutions that I have shown below are tested and proven methods.
Please read this article till the end, and be sure to understand every method before applying it to your Xiaomi 12 Pro device.
A few things about the Xiaomi 12 Pro:
Xiaomi has recently launched its new smartphone Xiaomi 12 Pro.
The Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with a 6.81-inch Full HD+ LTPO AMOLED display and a 120Hz refresh rate, with a Corning Gorilla Glass Victus layer for display protection.
Also Xiaomi 12 Pro is powered by latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 (4 nm) 3.00 GHz SoC, and comes in 8GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB storage, 12GB RAM + 256GB storage variants.
Xiaomi 12 Pro runs on MIUI 13 based on the Android 11 operating system.
Talking about the battery, it comes with a 4600 mAh battery, which supports 120W fast-charging.
Moving towards camera specs, the Xiaomi 12 Pro has a Triple-camera, with 50-megapixel primary sensor, 50-megapixel (telephoto) camera and 50-megapixel ultrawide camera.
Talking about the selfie camera, it has a 32-megapixel snapper on the front to take you selfie.
Specs Source// GSMarena
Below I have shared various common issues problems and their solutions. These problems are most common on almost every smartphone.
But if you are facing any problem with your phone, then I am sure that today you will definitely get your solution in this guide.
A laggy or Slowly User interface on your Xiaomi 12 Pro
Do you feel a slow and sluggish user interface while using your smartphone? If yes, then here is the complete solution for your device.
Have you been experiencing this problem? This is the most common smartphone issue, and it’s more likely on older phones.
This problem also occurs in new phones, because your RAM (Random-access memory) is full of apps and files that you don’t use or need. Please read all the steps carefully and then apply them on your phone.
How to Fix Lag on the Xiaomi 12 Pro device?
- If you use any type of antivirus app on your smartphone or use any junk cleaning app, then uninstall it.
- One thing is universal: when is the phone slow? In 90% of the cases, if your internal storage is Running out or has come to an end, then your smartphone will be slow. So simply free some storage, and your Xiaomi 12 Pro phone will be back to normal.
- Simply uninstall the app you don’t use.
- Use the Fast Class 10 Micro SD card on your phone.
- Sometimes using a custom theme on the phone makes the phone slow.
- If you use the Third Party Launcher, then this may be the cause of this problem. You should uninstall the Third Party Launcher and use the System Launcher.
- Use the lite version application like Facebook Lite, Twitter Lite, YouTube Go, etc.
- Update your phone to the latest OS available.
- Update all your apps whenever an update is available in the Play Store.
- Following all these steps, if you feel that your phone is still slow, then you try Hard Reset your phone.
With the help of all the steps above, I have discussed all possible solutions so that you can quickly fix the Lag or slow user interface problems on your Xiaomi 12 Pro device.
Must See: Network Issue On the Redmi 9 Prime? How to Fix Them!
Fast Battery Drain on your Xiaomi 12 Pro
If your Xiaomi 12 Pro battery is draining drastically, then you can follow the steps given below.
By following the below steps, you can be sure that what is causing the Fast Battery Drain problem on your smartphone.
How to fix fast battery drain on the Xiaomi 12 Pro device?
- If you have installed apps like Phone Cleaner, uninstall it. Because these apps run in the background and consume your phone’s battery.
- Download the app from the play store itself. Because third-party apps can contain malware that runs on the phone background and consumes a lot of battery.
- If GPS is not needed, always turn off GPS.
- Keeping the phone in power saving mode for a long time also drains the battery quickly.
- If you have installed an app that claims to increase your phone’s battery backup, then uninstall this type of app.
- Using high screen brightness settings on the Xiaomi 12 Pro can drastically reduce your battery. So use the phone with average brightness.
- Clear all your recently used apps from the recent app tab because it drains the battery quickly.
- If NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi are not needed, always keep them turn off.
- Following all these steps, if you feel that your phone is still Fast Battery Drain, then you try Factory Reset your Xiaomi 12 Pro.
After following the above steps, I am sure that you will not have to face the battery draining issue again. If you are still experiencing this problem, then contact your smartphone customer support and follow the instructions.
Cellular Network Issue On the Xiaomi 12 Pro
If your Xiaomi 12 Pro is not getting signal from the cellular network or there are fluctuations on data networks, try these steps!
How to Fix Cellular Network Issue On the Xiaomi 12 Pro?
- Remove SIM card from your Xiaomi 12 Pro device and insert the SIM again.
- Turn ON airplane mode for 30 seconds, and after a few seconds, turn it OFF again.
- Reset your network settings.
- Be sure to restart your Xiaomi 12 Pro once and check if your problem is fixed.
This is a common problem, and you can troubleshoot this problem by following all these steps. If you still have a network problem with your Xiaomi 12 Pro, Then be sure to leave a comment, I will guide you further.
Must Read: Apps Opening Slowly On the Redmi Note 10 Pro, How Fix It!
Heating Problem On your Xiaomi 12 Pro
There are two primary reasons for a smartphone to heat up, one is the phone’s SoC (System On Chip), and the second one is the phone battery. If you are facing a heating problem in your Xiaomi 12 Pro, then you can fix it with few changes.
How to fix heating Problem On your Xiaomi 12 Pro?
- While charging the phone, remove the phone case.
- Do not play games while charging your phone, and do not use the phone too much.
- Charge your Xiaomi 12 Pro with the original charger only.
- Heating problems are also caused by playing games for a long time on your phone.
- Do not install third-party apps, always download apps from the play store.
- Do not overcharge your phone, and this can also cause heating problems.
- Always keep your Xiaomi 12 Pro updated and keep updating all your apps.
I hope all these steps will reduce your phone’s heating problem and temperature if your phone still has a heating problem, then go to the service center and resolve it.
Apps Opening Slowly On The Xiaomi 12 Pro
This problem is very common because this problem is found in all Android phones, and this problem is basically due to improper RAM management of the phone. If the app in your phone is opening slowly, then follow the steps given below, so that you can solve this problem.
How To Fix Apps Opening Slowly On The Xiaomi 12 Pro?
- First, check if your phone’s internal storage has enough storage. If not, uninstall the apps you don’t use.
- Use the lite version application like Facebook Lite, Twitter Lite, YouTube Go, etc.. This can reduce more RAM usage on your phone.
- If you have installed any type of Mod Apps in your Xiaomi 12 Pro, uninstall it immediately.
- Following all these steps, if you feel that your apps are still opening slowly, then you try Factory Reset Xiaomi 12 Pro.
Related: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Screen frozen or stuck? How to Fix That!
Xiaomi 12 Pro Phone unexpectedly shutting down
This problem is common because this problem occurs in all Android phones. In this problem, your phone suddenly turns off. If you are facing this type of problem with your Xiaomi 12 Pro smartphone, then definitely consider the steps given below.
How to fix sudden shutdown in Xiaomi 12 Pro?
- If the temperature of the phone rises to the maximum level, then it can also be the reason for the sudden shutdown of your phone, so take care of heating issues.
- Do not use a heavy back cover as this may cause heating problems.
- Following all these steps, if you feel that your phone is still sudden shutdown, then you try Factory Reset your Xiaomi 12 Pro.
I hope all these steps will solve the sudden shutdown issue on Xiaomi 12 Pro. But you still encounter this issue, then go to the service center and resolve it.
Xiaomi 12 Pro Screen frozen or stuck
You may face this problem while doing a task, playing a game, or making a call. Follow the steps given below to fix this problem.
How to fix screen froze or stuck on Xiaomi 12 Pro?
- Update your phone to the latest OS available.
- Simply uninstall, and Force stops the app you don’t use.
- If you are experiencing this problem while using an app, then you go to Settings> Application Manager Then clear the cache of the app you are facing problems.
- In the last step, perform a factory reset your Xiaomi 12 Pro smartphone. It can solve all your problems.
Apps and Games Crashes Suddenly or Unexpectedly on the Xiaomi 12 Pro
If you open an app or game, and that app suddenly closes, then this is a common problem and follow the steps below to solve this problem.
How to fix sudden app crashes on Xiaomi 12 Pro?
- Update your apps to the latest version.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app. This will fix the app’s sudden crashes problem.
- If your phone has Power Saving Mode Enabled, then Disable it.
The above steps can be used to solve this problem. If you are still facing this problem, then leave a comment mentioning your problem.
If you are looking for a guide on how to Root Xiaomi 12 Pro, then make sure to check out that article as well.
Apps not downloading from the Play Store on Xiaomi 12 Pro
How to Fix Apps not downloading from the play store on Xiaomi 12 Pro?
Sometimes this problem occurs due to the new update of the Play Store. This is a common problem that you may have to face. You can find a solution to this problem with the steps given below.
- First of all, reboot your phone and see if your problem is resolved or not.
- Clear the Play Store local search History.
- Go to Settings then go to App Manager and clear Play Store Cache.
Fingerprint sensor problem on your Xiaomi 12 Pro?
How to Fix Fingerprint sensor problem on Xiaomi 12 Pro?
- First of all, clean your hands, because there may be a problem due to dust or debris on the fingers.
- Clean the fingerprint scanner with a soft cloth, and then check that your problem may be solved.
- Remove the saved fingerprint from your phone, and add a new fingerprint again.
- If the above measures are not working, then factory reset the phone can solve this problem.
Make sure to backup all your important files and data before performing a factory reset. Here’s the guide to Backup of Android Phone.
Here I have covered all the issues and problems regarding the Xiaomi 12 Pro smartphone and try to fix them. If you still have any other problems with your Xiaomi 12 Pro, then leave a comment below, and I will update the article.
So, I have shown you the complete guide on how to fix Common problems in Xiaomi 12 Pro.
I hope you find this article useful and you are able to solve the problem on your Xiaomi 12 Pro device.
If you have any doubts or questions related to this guide, then make sure to drop a comment, and I will try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.