Hello, today, in this article, I will show you how to Root Poco M3. This guide is very straightforward. You just have to follow the steps carefully.
I have shown you a total of 3 ways by which you can easily root your phone without any interruption.
To root your Poco M3, you can use any of these three methods shown below. If any method fails, you can try the remaining methods.
I am saying this to you because rooting an Android phone is a complicated process. In such a situation, it is very tough to find out which method will work for your phone.
But you don’t have to worry at all, just you have to follow the methods given below, and you will be able to Root Poco M3 smartphone easily.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi sub-brand POCO has launched its new POCO M-Series phone called the Poco M3, which has just been released in the Indian market.
This Poco M3 having a 6.53 inches IPS LCD Full HD+ screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 display protection, and it’s powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SOC.
Also, this phone comes with Two storage options first is 4GB of RAM 64GB storage, and second is 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
Moving to camera it’s having a Triple camera set up the main camera has a 48 megapixel then we have a 2 MP that’s macro lens then we have a 2 megapixel depth camera for bokeh.
Talking about the front-facing camera it’s a 8-megapixel single camera, and it has a 6000 Mah battery with a 18W fast charging option.
What Is Rooting?
Rooting an Android simply means giving your phone a superpower. Once you root your phone, you have full control over your Android System. After rooting your phone, you can install a custom kernel, custom ROM, unlock your phone and remove pre-installed applications.
But before you root your phone, it is very important to know the advantages and disadvantages of rooting an android device.
Pro’s or Advantages Of Rooting Poco M3
Here are some Advantages of Rooting Poco M3
- After rooting, you can Customize your phone according to your requirements.
- You can Flash Custom Rom.
- Users will have Full Control over the smartphone.
- You can easily Take a Complete Backup of your Android phone.
- This allows Unsupported Applications and games to be installed.
Con’s or Disadvantages Of Rooting Poco M3
Here are some Disadvantages of Rooting Poco M3
- If you root your Poco M3, you will lose your Phone Warranty.
- You will not be able to receive System Updates from your phone manufacturer.
- If you miss any steps while rooting, your phone may become Completely Dead.
- You will not be able to install OTA Updates on your phone.
- First, Fully charge your Poco M3. If not, then there is a high risk of been stuck in between the process.
- Make sure your phone Bootloader is unlocked.
- Install a custom recovery like TWRP to flash files.
- Also, Take Full Backup of your Android Phone.
- This guide is only for rooting Poco M3 device. Do not try this method on any other smartphone. otherwise, your phone may become unusable and dead.
Now that you have learned about the advantages and disadvantages of rooting Poco M3 smartphone let’s straight jump into the process.
Warning! All the tutorials/ methods shown in this website are not tested for every smartphone.
If anything happens to your smartphone GuidetoRoot.com is not responsible for loss and damage to your smartphone. So, try these methods with your Own Risk!
Method #1: Root Poco M3 Using Magisk
Magisk root method is a very advanced and safest method. And the best part of this method is that you will receive the OTA update, and you will be able to use banking apps without any problems.
- First of all, download the latest Magisk Zip and Magisk Manager APK file on your phone.
- Move the Magisk zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- And make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your phone.
- Now Boot your Poco M3 to Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Down + Power Button at the same time until you see the Boot Animation.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP Recovery page.
- Now locate Magisk.Zip file from your internal storage and select it.
- After Tap on Swipe To Confirm Flash.
- Then Reboot your phone.
- Once your phone boots up, install Magisk Manager APK.
- You have Successfully Rooted you Poco M3 device.
Must Read: Root Samsung Galaxy M31
Method #2: Root Poco M3 By SuperSU
This method is the most commonly used Rooting method. For this method, we need TWRP recovery or any Custom recovery.
- First of all, download the latest SuperSU Zip file on your phone.
- Next, Move the SuperSU Zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your phone.
- Now Boot your Poco M3 to Recovery Mode.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP recovery page.
- Now locate the SuperSU Zip file from your internal storage.
- Select the Zip file and Swipe to Install.
- After the flashing process is complete, tap on the Reboot System.
- That’s it. You have Successfully Rooted your Poco M3 smartphone.
Must Read: Root Poco X3
Method #3: Root Poco M3 By KingoRoot
If you are looking for a method in which there is no PC is requires then KingoRoot is the best option to Root Poco M3 without PC.
- First of all, you have to download the latest KingoRoot APK.
- After that, Go to Settings then Security and then Enable Unknown Source option.
- Install this APK file on your phone.
- Now open the Kingoroot App and tap on One Click Root button.
- Your phone may reboot several times, so do not panic.
- Wait a few minutes and let the process complete.
- That’s pretty much it 🙂
Must See: Root Poco M2 Pro
How to check if Poco M3 has been successfully rooted?
If you want to verify the status of the root on Poco X3 then follow the steps shown below.
- First of all download Root Checker App from Google Play Store.
- Then Open the App → Click “Verify Root”.
- Now, here you will see the message “Congratulations! Root Access is properly installed on this device” if your device has been successfully rooted.
How to Unroot your Android Device?
If you want to Unroot your phone, you can Unroot your phone by uninstalling Magisk directly from the App, to do this follow the steps given below.
- First, Open Magisk Manager App.
- You will see the ”Uninstall” option at the bottom, click on it
- Then a pop-up screen will launch, in that you have to select ”Complete uninstall”
- Now the Magisk Manager app will ask permission, grant that by clicking Allow
- Then it will automatically download the uninstaller package and it will reboot your phone
So, I have shown you the complete guide on How to Root Poco M3 smartphone. I hope you find this article useful and informative.
Which method do you want to try first with this guide?
If you have any doubts or questions related to this guide, be sure to leave a comment, and I will try to resolve your issue as soon as possible. Thank you for reading this article until the end and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.