Hello, today, in this article, I will show you how to Root Mi 10 Ultra. This guide is very straightforward. You just have to follow the steps carefully. I have shown you a total of 3 ways by which you can easily root your phone without any interruption.
To root your smartphone, you can use any of these three methods shown below. If any method fails, you can try the remaining methods. I am saying this to you because rooting an Android phone is a complicated process. In such a situation, it is very tough to find out which method will work for your phone.
But you don’t have to worry at all, just you have to follow the methods given below, and you will be able to Root Mi 10 Ultra smartphone easily.
Xiaomi has recently announced two latest devices including the Mi 10 Ultra in the Mi series and the Redmi K30 Ultra in the Redmi series, both phones come with very amazing designs and powerful specs.
So let’s talk about the Mi 10 Ultra Specs, this phone has a 6.67-inch OLED Full HD+ screen, a 120Hz refresh rate display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 display protection, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 ( (7nm+) SOC.
Also, talking about the storage variants of this phone, it comes with four Variants, the first is 8GB RAM/ 128GB internal storage, the second is 8GB RAM/ 256GB internal storage, the third is 12GB RAM/ 256GB storage, and then the fourth variant is 16GB RAM/ 512GB internal storage.
Talking about the camera, Mi 10 Ultra comes with Quad camera setup, in which the primary camera is 48 megapixels, then 48-megapixels (periscope telephoto) camera with 5x optical zoom, 120x hybrid zoom, then 12-megapixels (telephoto) camera and then 20-megapixel (ultrawide) camera.
Moving on to the battery, the Mi 10 Ultra has a larger 4500 mAh big battery, and the USB Type-C port also supports fast charging 120W with Quick Charge 5, so let’s move on to our guide without wasting any more time.
Quick Specs Of Mi 10 Ultra
|Display||6.67 inches OLED capacitive touchscreen Display
Resolution: 1080 x 2340
Aspect Ratio: 19:5:9
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 (7nm+) Octa-core 2.84 GHz processor
GPU: Adreno 650
|RAM||8GB/ 12GB? 16GB|
|Storage||128GB/ 256GB/ 512GB|
|Rear Camera||Quad: 48MP+ 48MP+ 12MP+ 20MP|
|Front Camera||Single: 20 MP|
|Battery||4500 mAh Li-Po battery
120W Fast charging
|Operating System||Android 10, MIUI 12|
What Is Rooting?
Rooting an Android simply means giving your phone a superpower. Once you root your phone, you have full control over your Android System. After rooting your phone, you can install a custom kernel, custom ROM, unlock your phone and remove pre-installed applications.
But before you root your phone, it is very important to know the advantages and disadvantages of rooting an android device.
Advantage Of Rooting The Mi 10 Ultra?
Here are some Advantages of Rooting Mi 10 Ultra
- After rooting, you can Customize your phone according to your requirements.
- You can Flash Custom Rom.
- Users will have Full Control over the smartphone.
- You can easily Take a Complete Backup of your Android phone.
- This allows Unsupported Applications and games to be installed.
Disadvantage Of Rooting The Mi 10 Ultra?
Here are some Disadvantages of Rooting Mi 10 Ultra
- If you root your Mi 10 Ultra, you will lose your Phone Warranty.
- You will not be able to receive System Updates from your phone manufacturer.
- If you miss any steps while rooting, your phone may become Completely Dead.
- You will not be able to install OTA Updates on your Mi 10 Ultra.
- First, Fully charge your Mi 10 Ultra. If not, then there is a high risk of been stuck in between the process.
- Make sure your phone Bootloader is unlocked.
- Install a custom recovery like TWRP to flash files On Mi 10 Ultra.
- Also, Take Full Backup of your Mi 10 Ultra.
- This guide is only for rooting Mi 10 Ultra device. Do not try this method on any other smartphone. otherwise, your phone may become unusable and dead.
Now that you have learned about the advantages and disadvantages of rooting Mi 10 Ultra smartphone let’s straight jump into the process.
Let’s Root Mi 10 Ultra
Warning! All the tutorials/ methods shown in this website are not tested for every smartphone. If anything happens to your smartphone GuidetoRoot.com is not responsible for loss and damage to your smartphone. So, try these methods with your Own Risk!
Method #1: Root Mi 10 Ultra Using Magisk
Magisk root method is a very advanced and safest method. And the best part of this method is that you will receive the OTA update, and you will be able to use banking apps without any problems.
- First of all, download the latest Magisk Zip and Magisk Manager APK file on your phone.
- Move the Magisk zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- And make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your phone.
- Now Boot your Mi 10 Ultra to Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Down + Power Button at the same time until you see the Boot Animation.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP Recovery page.
- Now locate Magisk.Zip file from your internal storage and select it.
- After Tap on Swipe To Confirm Flash.
- Then Reboot your phone.
- Once your phone boots up, install Magisk Manager APK.
- You have Successfully Rooted you Mi 10 Ultra device.
Must See: Root Mi Note 10 Lite
Method #2: Root Mi 10 Ultra By SuperSU
This method is the most commonly used Rooting method. For this method, we need TWRP recovery or any Custom recovery.
- First of all, download the latest SuperSU Zip file on your phone.
- Next, Move the SuperSU Zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your phone.
- Now Boot your Mi 10 Ultra to Recovery Mode.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP recovery page.
- Now locate the SuperSU Zip file from your internal storage.
- Select the Zip file and Swipe to Install.
- After the flashing process is complete, tap on the Reboot System.
- That’s it. You have Successfully Rooted your Mi 10 Ultra smartphone.
Must Read: Root Redmi K30 Ultra
Method #3: Root Mi 10 Ultra By KingoRoot
If you are looking for a method in which there is no PC is requires then KingoRoot is the best option to Root Mi 10 Ultra without PC.
- First of all, you have to download the latest KingoRoot APK.
- After that, Go to Settings then Security and then Enable Unknown Source option.
- Install this APK file on your phone.
- Now open the Kingoroot App and tap on One Click Root button.
- Your phone may reboot several times, so do not panic.
- Wait a few minutes and let the process complete.
- That’s pretty much it 🙂
Must See: Root Asus ROG Phone 3
How to Check if Your Mi 10 Ultra Is Rooted Successfully or Not?
If you want to confirm the Root status and you want to check if your Mi 10 Ultra is Rooted successfully or not, follow the steps given below.
- First, download the Root Checker App from the Google Play Store.
- Then Open the app.
- After that, Click on “Verify Root”.
- Now, here you will see the message “Congratulations! Root access is properly installed on this device” if your device has been rooted successfully.
So, I have shown you the complete Step-by-Step guide on how to Root Mi 10 Ultra smartphone. I hope you find this article useful and informative.
Which method do you want to try first with this guide?
If you have any doubts or questions related to this guide, do let me know in the comment section below, and I will try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Thank 🙂 you for reading this article until the end and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.