Hello, how are you? I hope you are having a fantastic day. Today in this article, I have come up with a guide on Common problems in Poco X3 smartphone.
If you are facing any type of issue or problem with Poco X3 smartphone, then you can quickly fix those problems by following our guide.
Xiaomi sub brand POCO has recently launched its new smartphone Poco X3.
This device offers great features in its price range, but many users are facing problems after using this Poco X3 phone.
But don’t worry today I will show you a proven solution to all questions and issues.
Table of Contents
Poco X3 Common Issues and Problems
I have discussed various common issues and problems on the Poco X3. All the solutions that I have shown below are tested and proven methods.
Please read this article till the end, and be sure to understand every method before applying it to your Poco X3 device.
Let’s see the Quick specifications of Poco X3
|Display||6.67 inches Super AMOLED capacitive Display
Resolution: 1080 x 2400
|Color||Cobalt Blue, Shadow Gray|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G (8 nm)
CPU: Octa-core 2.3 GHz
GPU: Adreno 618
|Rear Camera||Quad – 64 MP+ 13 MP+ 2 MP+ 2 MP|
|Front Camera||Single – 20 MP Camera|
|Battery||6000 mAh Li-Po battery
33W Fast charging
Support: USB Type-C
|Operating System||Android 10, MIUI 12|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
Below I have shared various common issues problems and their solutions. These problems are most common on almost every smartphone.
But if you are facing any problem with your phone, then I am sure that today you will definitely get your solution in this guide.
Must Read: Common Problems In Poco M2 Pro And Fix Them!
A Laggy or Slowly User interface on your Poco X3
Do you feel a slow and sluggish user interface while using your smartphone? If yes, then here is the complete solution for your device. This problem is something that almost everyone experiences. This is the most common smartphone issue and is more common with older phones.
This problem also occurs in new phones, because your RAM (Random-access memory) is full of apps and files that you don’t use or need. Please read all the steps carefully and then apply them on your phone.
How to Fix Lag on the Poco X3 device?
- If you use any type of antivirus app on your smartphone or use any junk cleaning app, then uninstall it.
- One thing is universal: when is the phone slow? In 90% of the cases, if your internal storage is Running out or has come to an end, then your smartphone will be slow. So simply free some storage, and your Poco X3 phone will be back to normal.
- Simply uninstall the app you don’t use.
- Use the Fast Class 10 Micro SD card on your phone.
- Sometimes using a custom theme on the phone makes the phone slow.
- If you use the Third Party Launcher, then this may be the cause of this problem. You should uninstall the Third Party Launcher and use the System Launcher.
- Use the lite version application like Facebook Lite, Twitter Lite, YouTube Go, etc.
- Update your phone to the latest OS available.
- Update all your apps whenever an update is available in the Play Store.
- Following all these steps, if you feel that your phone is still slow, then you try Hard Reset your phone.
With the help of all the steps above, I have discussed all possible solutions so that you can quickly fix the Lag or slow user interface problems on your Poco X3 device.
Fast Battery Drain on your Poco X3
If your Poco X3 battery is draining drastically, then you can follow the steps given below. By following the below steps, you can be sure that what is causing the Fast Battery Drain problem on your smartphone.
How to fix fast battery drain on the Poco X3 device?
- If you have installed apps like Phone Cleaner, uninstall it. Because these apps run in the background and consume your phone’s battery.
- Download the app from the play store itself. Because third-party apps can contain malware that runs on the phone background and consumes a lot of battery.
- If GPS is not needed, always turn off GPS.
- Keeping the phone in power saving mode for a long time also drains the battery quickly.
- If you have installed an app that claims to increase your phone’s battery backup, then uninstall this type of app.
- Using high screen brightness settings on the Poco X3 can drastically reduce your battery. So use the phone with average brightness.
- Clear all your recently used apps from the recent app tab because it drains the battery quickly.
- If NFC, Bluetooth, WiFi are not needed, always keep them turn off.
- Following all these steps, if you feel that your phone is still Fast Battery Drain, then you try Factory Reset your Poco X3.
After following the above steps, I am sure that you will not have to face the battery draining issue again. If you are still experiencing this problem, then contact your smartphone customer support and follow the instructions.
Must Read: Common Problems In Poco F2 Pro And Fix Them!
Cellular Network Issue Or Mobile Data Problem On The Poco X3
If you face cellular network issues on your Poco X3. And if your phone is not getting the proper signal or the mobile data network is not working, and you see fluctuations on the phone network, then you should try the below steps.
How To Fix Cellular Network Issue Or Mobile Data Problem On The Poco X3?
- Remove SIM card from your Poco X3 device and insert the SIM again.
- Turn ON airplane mode for 30 seconds, and after a few seconds, turn it OFF again.
- Reset your network settings.
- Be sure to restart your Poco X3 once and check if your problem is fixed.
This is a common problem, and you can troubleshoot this problem by following all these steps. If you still have a network problem with your Poco X3, Then be sure to leave a comment, I will guide you further.
Heating Problem On your Poco X3
There are two primary reasons for a smartphone to heat up, one is the phone’s SoC (System On Chip), and the second one is the phone battery. If you are facing a heating problem in your Poco X3, then you can fix it with few changes.
How to fix heating Problem On your Poco X3?
- While charging the phone, remove the phone case.
- Do not play games while charging your phone, and do not use the phone too much.
- Charge your Poco X3 with the original charger only.
- Heating problems are also caused by playing games for a long time on your phone.
- Do not install third-party apps, always download apps from the play store.
- Do not overcharge your phone, and this can also cause heating problems.
- Always keep your Poco X3 updated and keep updating all your apps.
I hope all these steps will reduce your phone’s heating problem and temperature if your phone still has a heating problem, then go to the service center and resolve it.
Apps Opening Slowly On The Poco X3
This problem is very common because this problem is found in all Android phones, and this problem is basically due to improper RAM management of the phone. If the app in your phone is opening slowly, then follow the steps given below, so that you can solve this problem.
How To Fix Apps Opening Slowly On The Poco X3?
- First, check if your phone’s internal storage has enough storage. If not, uninstall the apps you don’t use.
- Use the lite version application like Facebook Lite, Twitter Lite, YouTube Go, etc.. This can reduce more RAM usage on your phone.
- If you have installed any type of Mod Apps in your Poco X3, uninstall it immediately.
- Following all these steps, if you feel that your apps are still opening slowly, then you try Factory Reset Poco X3.
Poco X3 Phone unexpectedly shutting down
This problem is common because this problem occurs in all Android phones. In this problem, your phone suddenly turns off. If you are facing this type of problem with your Poco X3 smartphone, then definitely consider the steps given below.
How to fix sudden shutdown in Poco X3?
- If the temperature of the phone rises to the maximum level, then it can also be the reason for the sudden shutdown of your phone, so take care of heating issues.
- Do not use a heavy back cover as this may cause heating problems.
- Following all these steps, if you feel that your phone is still sudden shutdown, then you try Factory Reset your Poco X3.
I hope all these steps will solve the sudden shutdown issue on Poco X3. But you still encounter this issue, then go to the service center and resolve it.
Must Check: Common Problems In MI Note 10 Lite And Fix Them!
Poco X3 Screen frozen or stuck
You may face this problem while doing a task, playing a game, or making a call. Follow the steps given below to fix this problem.
How to fix screen froze or stuck on Poco X3?
- Update your phone to the latest OS available.
- Simply uninstall, and Force stops the app you don’t use.
- If you are experiencing this problem while using an app, then you go to Settings> Application Manager Then clear the cache of the app you are facing problems.
- In the last step, perform a factory reset your Poco X3 smartphone. It can solve all your problems.
Apps and Games Crashes Suddenly or Unexpectedly on the Poco X3
If you open an app or game, and that app suddenly closes, then this is a common problem and follow the steps below to solve this problem.
How to fix sudden app crashes on Poco X3?
- Update your apps to the latest version.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app. This will fix the app’s sudden crashes problem.
- If your phone has Power Saving Mode Enabled, then Disable it.
The above steps can be used to solve this problem. If you are still facing this problem, then leave a comment mentioning your problem.
If you are looking for a guide on how to Root Poco X3, then make sure to check out that article as well.
Apps not downloading from the Play Store on Poco X3
How to Fix Apps not downloading from the play store on Poco X3?
Sometimes this problem occurs due to the new update of the Play Store. This is a common problem that you may have to face. You can find a solution to this problem with the steps given below.
- First of all, reboot your phone and see if your problem is resolved or not.
- Clear the Play Store local search History.
- Go to Settings then go to App Manager and clear Play Store Cache.
The Screen of POCO X3 Sometimes Suddenly Turns into a Black Screen
How to Fix Black Screen on POCO X3?
A black screen on a POCO X3 device can be frustrating. If your phone is on but the screen is black and it is not responding, then below are some solutions that you can try.
- First of all, check all the physical buttons on your phone that they are not jammed.
- Check the charging port of your Poco device and clean it of dust.
- Force restart your Poco device once.
- Boot your Poco X3 into Safe mode.
- The last and final option is to try factory reset your Poco X3.
- That’s It 🙂
If none of the above mentioned steps have worked then you should contact your nearest Xiaomi Service Center they will definitely assist you.
Here I have covered all the issues and problems regarding the Poco X3 smartphone and try to fix them. If you still have any other problems with your Poco X3, then leave a comment below, and I will update the article.
So, I have shown you the complete guide on how to fix Common problems in Poco X3.
I hope you find this article useful and you are able to solve the problem on your Poco X3 device.
If you have any doubts or questions related to this guide, then make sure to drop a comment, and I will try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.