Hello, today, in this article, I will show you how to Root Xiaomi Mi 11.
If you want to customize your Xiaomi Mi 11 and get complete control over its firmware, then first you need to root your Xiaomi Mi 11.
You can use the most popular rooting method Magisk to root the Mi 11, plus I have shown you Three more ways by which you can easily root your phone without any interruptions.
This guide is very straightforward. You just have to follow any methods and their steps carefully.
To root your smartphone, you can use any of these Four methods shown below. If any method fails, you can try the remaining methods.
I am saying this to you because rooting an Android phone is a complicated process. In such a situation, it is very tough to find out which method will work for your phone.
But you don’t have to worry at all, just have to follow the methods given below, and you will be able to Root Xiaomi Mi 11 smartphone easily.
Mi 11 is the latest budget-segment smartphone launched by Xiaomi. This smartphone comes with decent specs and a unique design.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 has a 6.81 inch FHD+ AMOLED display, with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus screen protection, as well as the 1440 x 3200 screen Resolution and the aspect ratio is 20:9 ratio.
Talking about the camera, the Xiaomi Mi 11 comes with a triple camera setup, with a primary camera of 108 megapixels, then a 13 MP ultrawide camera, and then a 2-megapixel macro lens camera for macro shots.
Moving to the CPU, the Xiaomi Mi 11 features the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 (5 nm) Octa-core CPU clocked at 2.84 GHz. Also, Xiaomi Mi 11 comes with a 4600 mAh battery and also supports 55W fast charging with Quick Charge 4+.
What Is Rooting?
Rooting an Android simply means giving your phone a superpower. Once you root your phone, you have full control over your Android System. After rooting your phone, you can install a custom kernel, and custom ROM, unlock your phone, and remove pre-installed applications.
But before you root your phone, it is very important to know the advantages and disadvantages of rooting an android device.
Pros or Advantages Of Rooting Xiaomi Mi 11?
Here are some Advantages of Rooting for Xiaomi Mi 11
- After rooting, you can Customize your phone according to your requirements.
- You can Flash Custom ROM.
- Users will have Full Control over the smartphone.
- You can easily Take a Complete Backup of your Android phone.
- This allows Unsupported Applications and games to be installed.
Cons or Disadvantages Of Rooting Xiaomi Mi 11?
Here are some Disadvantages of Rooting for Xiaomi Mi 11
- If you root your Xiaomi Mi 11, you will lose your Phone Warranty.
- You will not be able to receive System Updates from your phone manufacturer.
- If you miss any steps while rooting, your phone may become Completely Dead.
- You will not be able to install OTA Updates on your phone.
- First, Fully charge your Xiaomi Mi 11. If not, then there is a high risk of being stuck in the process.
- Make sure your phone Bootloader is unlocked. You can follow our guide to unlocking the bootloader on any Xiaomi phones.
- Install a custom recovery like TWRP to flash files.
- Also, Take a Full Backup of your Android Phone.
- This guide is only for rooting Xiaomi Mi 11 devices. Do not try this method on any other smartphone. otherwise, your phone may become unusable and dead.
Warning! All the tutorials/ methods shown in this website are not tested for each and every smartphone.
If anything happens to your smartphone GuidetoRoot.com is not responsible for any kind of loss and damage to your smartphone. So, try these methods with your Own Risk!
Now that you have learned about the advantages and disadvantages of rooting the Xiaomi Mi 11 smartphone let’s straight jump into the process.
Method #1 – How to Root Xiaomi Mi 11 With Magisk
The magisk root method is a very advanced and safest method. And the best part of this method is that you will receive the OTA update, and you will be able to use banking apps without any problems.
- First of all, download the latest Magisk App (Magisk Zip) file on your phone.
- Move the Magisk zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- And make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your phone.
- Now Boot your Xiaomi Mi 11 to TWRP Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Up + Power Button at the same time until open TWRP mode.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP Recovery page.
- Now locate the Magisk.Zip file from your internal storage and select it.
- After Tap on Swipe to Confirm Flash.
- Then Next flash Lazy Flasher zip file, Otherwise, your phone will not boot.
- After that, Reboot your device.
- Once your phone boots up, install Magisk Manager APK.
- You have Successfully Rooted your Mi 11 device.
Read Here: Root Redmi 9 Power
Method #2 – Root Xiaomi Mi 11 Using SuperSU
This method is the most commonly used Rooting method. For this method, we need TWRP recovery or any Custom recovery.
- First of all, download the latest SuperSU Zip file on your phone.
- Next, Move the SuperSU Zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your phone.
- Now Boot your Xiaomi Mi 11 to Recovery Mode.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP recovery page.
- Now locate the SuperSU Zip file from your internal storage.
- Select the Zip file and Swipe to Install.
- Then Next flash the Lazy Flasher zip file, Otherwise, your phone will not boot.
- Now, Reboot your device.
- After the flashing process is complete, tap on the Reboot System.
- That’s it. You have Successfully Rooted your Xiaomi Mi 11 smartphone.
Must See: Root Samsung Galaxy A20 Without PC
Method #3 – Root Xiaomi Mi 11 Without PC Using KingoRoot
If you are looking for a method in which there is no PC required then KingoRoot is the best option to Root Xiaomi Mi 11 without a PC.
- First of all, you have to download the latest KingoRoot APK.
- After that, Go to Settings then Security, and then Enable Unknown Source option.
- Install this APK file on your phone.
- Now open the Kingoroot App and tap on the One Click Root button.
- Your phone may reboot several times, so do not panic.
- Wait a few minutes and let the process complete.
- That’s pretty much it 🙂
Must Read: Root Samsung Galaxy M02
Method #4 – How to Root Xiaomi Mi 11 With PC
You can also root the Xiaomi Mi 11 with the help of this software, so let’s know-how:
- First, download and install OneClickRoot Software on your PC/ Laptop
- Now Run this software
- Then connect your device to the PC with the original USB cable
- Once your device is detected, click on ”Root Now.”
- That’s IT 🙂
How to check if Xiaomi Mi 11 has been successfully rooted?
If you want to verify the status of the root on the Xiaomi Mi 11 then follow the steps shown below.
- First of all download Root Checker App from Google Play Store.
- Then Open the App → Click “Verify Root”.
- Now, here you will see the message “Congratulations! Root Access is properly installed on this device” if your device has been successfully rooted.
So, I have shown you the complete guide on how to Root Xiaomi Mi 11 smartphone. I hope you find this article useful and informative.
Which method do you want to try first with this guide?
If you have any doubts or questions related to this guide, be sure to leave a comment, and I will try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Thank you! for reading this article until the end and don’t forget to share this article with Xiaomi MI 11 device users.