Hello, today, in this article, I will show you How To Root Samsung Galaxy M30s. This guide is very straightforward. You just have to follow the steps carefully. I have shown you a total of 3 ways by which you can easily root your phone without any interruption.
To root your smartphone, you can use any of these three methods shown below. If any method fails, you can try the remaining methods. I am saying this to you because rooting an Android phone is a complicated process. In such a situation, it is very tough to find out which method will work for your phone.
But you don’t have to worry at all, just you have to follow the methods given below, and you will be able to Root Samsung Galaxy M30s smartphone easily. let’s see the Quick specifications of this smartphone.
Quick Specs Of Samsung Galaxy M30s
|Display||6.4 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen Display. Its pixel resolution is 1080 x 2400.|
|Processor||It is equipped with the Samsung Exynos 9611 octa-core 2.3 GHz processor.|
|Rear Camera||Triple- 48 MP (wide), 8 MP (ultra wide), 5 MP (Depth Sensor)|
|Front Camera||Single- 16 MP ,f/2.0|
|Battery||6000 mAh Li-Po battery|
|Operating System||Android 9.0 (Pie) on top of OneUI|
What Is Rooting?
Rooting an Android simply means giving your phone a superpower. Once you root your phone, you have full control over your Android System. After rooting your phone, you can install a custom kernel, custom ROM, unlock your phone and remove pre-installed applications.
But before you root your phone, it is very important to know the advantages and disadvantages of rooting an android device.
Advantage Of Rooting
Here are some Advantages of Rooting Samsung Galaxy M30s
- After rooting, you can customize your phone according to your requirements.
- You can Flash Custom Rom.
- Users will have full control over the smartphone.
- You can easily take a complete backup of your Android phone.
- This allows unsupported applications and games to be installed.
Disadvantage Of Rooting
Here are some Disadvantages of Rooting Samsung Galaxy M30s
- If you root your Samsung Galaxy M30s, you will lose your phone warranty.
- You will not be able to receive system updates from your phone manufacturer.
- If you miss any steps while rooting, your phone may become completely dead.
- You will not be able to install OTA updates on your phone.
- First, Fully charge your Samsung Galaxy M30s. If not, then there is a high risk of been stuck in between the process.
- Make sure your phone Bootloader is unlocked.
- Install a custom recovery like TWRP to flash files.
- Also, Take Full Backup of your Android Phone.
- This guide is only for rooting Samsung Galaxy M30s device. Do not try this method on any other smartphone. otherwise, your phone may become unusable and dead.
Now that you have learned about the advantages and disadvantages of rooting Samsung Galaxy M30s smartphone let’s straight jump into the process.
Method 1: Root Samsung Galaxy M30s Using Magisk
Magisk root method is a very advanced and safest method. And the best part of this method is that you will receive the OTA update, and you will be able to use banking apps without any problems.
- First of all, download the latest Magisk Zip and Magisk Manager APK file on your phone.
- Move the Magisk zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- And make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your phone.
- Now Boot your Samsung Galaxy M30s to Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Down + Power Button at the same time until you see the Boot Animation.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP Recovery page.
- Now locate Magisk.Zip file from your internal storage and select it.
- After Tap on Swipe To Confirm Flash.
- Then Reboot your phone.
- Once your phone boots up, install Magisk Manager APK.
- You have Successfully Rooted you Samsung Galaxy M30s device.
Method 2: Root Samsung Galaxy M30s By SuperSU
This method is the most commonly used Rooting method. For this method, we need TWRP recovery or any Custom recovery.
- First of all, download the latest SuperSU Zip file on your phone.
- Next, Move the SuperSU Zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your phone.
- Now Boot your Samsung Galaxy M30s to Recovery Mode.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP recovery page.
- Now locate the SuperSU Zip file from your internal storage.
- Select the Zip file and Swipe to Install.
- After the flashing process is complete, tap on the Reboot System.
- That’s it. You have Successfully Rooted your Samsung Galaxy M30s smartphone.
Method 3: Root Samsung Galaxy M30s By KingoRoot
If you are looking for a method in which there is no PC is requires then KingoRoot is the best option to Root Samsung Galaxy M30s without PC.
- First of all, you have to download the latest KingoRoot APK.
- After that, Go to Settings then Security and then Enable Unknown Source option.
- Install this APK file on your phone.
- Now open the Kingoroot App and tap on One Click Root button.
- Your phone may reboot several times, so do not panic.
- Wait a few minutes and let the process complete.
- That’s pretty much it 🙂
If you are looking for a guide on how to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy M30s, then make sure to check out that article as well.
So, I have shown you the complete guide on How to Root Samsung Galaxy M30s smartphone. I hope you find this article useful and informative. If you have any doubts or questions related to this guide, be sure to leave a comment, and I will try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Thank you for reading this article until the end and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.