Today, in this article, I will show you How to Root Samsung Galaxy A10e Without PC.
This guide is very straightforward. You just have to follow the steps carefully. I have shown you a total of 4 ways by which you can easily root your phone without any interruption.
To root your smartphone, you can use any of these four methods shown below. If any method fails, you can try the remaining methods.
I am saying this to you because rooting an android phone is a complicated process. In such a situation, it is very tough to find out which method will work for your phone.
But you don’t have to worry at all, just you have to follow the methods given below, and you will be able to Root Samsung A10e smartphone easily.
Let’s see the Detailed specifications of this smartphone.
Table of Contents
Specifications: Samsung Galaxy A10e
The Samsung Galaxy A10e comes with a 5.83-inch PLS IPS Infinity-U notch display with a resolution of 720×1560 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5: 9, plus the weight of this phone is 141 grams.
In term of design, The Galaxy A10e has a simple common traditional design but is much thinner (8.4 mm) and lighter (144 grams) than the Samsung Galaxy A10, making it comfortable to hold and use, the back panel is plastic but Its quality is good.
Samsung Galaxy A10e it’s powered by a Exynos 7884 (14 nm) Octa-core chipset and comes with a Mali-G71 MP2 GPU, which is a better combination for performance.
Talking about the camera, Samsung Galaxy A10e comes with a Single 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear, and 5-megapixel selfie camera on the front.
Samsung Galaxy A10e runs on Android 9.0 (Pie), and talking about the battery, Galaxy A10e has a 3000 mAh, Which gives you a minimum of one-day battery backup.
Before proceeding to this guide, it is important to know What are the advantages and disadvantages of rooting any Android device? Here is a advantages and disadvantages of rooting Samsung Galaxy A10e.
What is Rooting Android?
Rooting an Android simply means giving your phone a superpower. Once you root your phone, you have full control over your Android System. By rooting you can downclock or overclock the CPU with the help of third-party apps.
After rooting your phone, you can install a custom kernel, custom ROM, unlock your phone and remove pre-installed applications.
Pros or Advantages Of Rooting Samsung Galaxy A10e
- Customize your phone according to your requirements.
- You can easily Flash Custom Rom.
- Full control over the smartphone.
- Allows unsupported applications and games to be installed.
Cons or Disadvantages Of Rooting Samsung Galaxy A10e
- You will lose your Device Warranty.
- If you apply any wrong steps can brick your phone.
- Your Galaxy A10e will no longer be secure.
- Not be able to install OTA Updates on your phone.
- First, Fully charge your Samsung Galaxy A10e. If not, then there is a high risk of been stuck in between the process.
- Make sure your phone Bootloader is unlocked, check or guide Here.
- Install a custom recovery like TWRP to flash files.
- Then, Take Full Backup of your Android Phone.
- This guide is only for rooting Samsung Galaxy A10e device. Do not try this method on any other smartphone. otherwise, your phone may become unusable and dead.
Disclaimer! All the tutorials/ methods shown in this website are not tested for each and every smartphone.
If anything happens to your smartphone GuidetoRoot.com is not responsible for any kind of loss and damage to your smartphone. So, try these methods with your Own Risk!
Now that you have learned about the advantages and disadvantages of rooting galaxy a10e smartphone let’s straight jump into the process.
Method #1 – Root Samsung A10e with Magisk
Magisk root method is a very advanced and safest method. And the best part of this method is that you will receive the OTA update, and you will be able to use banking apps without any problems.
- First of all, download the latest Magisk App (Magisk Zip) file on your phone.
- Then rename the downloaded Magisk apk file extension .apk to .zip.
- Move the Magisk zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- And make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your phone.
- Now Boot your Samsung Galaxy A10e to Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Up + Power Button at the same time until you see the Boot Animation.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP Recovery page.
- Now locate Magisk.Zip file from your internal storage and select it.
- Tap on Swipe to Confirm Flash.
- Then Reboot your phone.
- Once your phone boots up, install Magisk Manager APK.
- You have Successfully Rooted you Samsung Galaxy A10e device.
Must Read: Root Realme Narzo 20 Pro with Magisk
Method #2 – Root Samsung Galaxy A10e Using SuperSU
This method is the most commonly used Rooting method. For this method, we need TWRP recovery or any Custom recovery.
- First of all, download the latest SuperSU Zip file on your phone.
- Next, Move the SuperSU Zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your phone.
- Now Boot your Samsung Galaxy A10e to Recovery Mode.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP recovery page.
- Now locate the SuperSU Zip file from your internal storage.
- Select the Zip file and Swipe to Install.
- After the flashing process is complete, tap on the Reboot System.
- That’s it. You have Successfully Rooted your Samsung Galaxy A10e smartphone.
Must See: How to Root Samsung A71
Method #3 – Root Samsung Galaxy A10e Without PC
If you are looking for a method in which there is no PC is requires then KingoRoot is the best option to Root Galaxy A10e without PC.
- First of all, you have to download the latest KingoRoot APK.
- After that, Go to Settings then Security and then Enable Unknown Source option.
- Install this APK file on your phone.
- Now open the Kingoroot App and tap on One Click Root button.
- Your phone may reboot several times, so do not panic.
- Wait a few minutes and let the process complete.
- That’s pretty much it 🙂
Read Here: Root Samsung J7 Prime without PC
Method #4 – How to Root Samsung A10e With PC
You can also root the Galaxy A10e with the help of this software, so let’s know how:
- First, download and install OneClickRoot Software on your PC/ Laptop
- Now Run this software
- Then connect your device to the PC with the original USB cable
- Once your device is detected, click on ”Root Now.”
- That’s IT 🙂
Must See: Root Samsung Galaxy A10s Without PC?
How to check if Samsung Galaxy A10e has been successfully rooted?
If you want to verify the status of the root on Galaxy A10e then follow the steps shown below.
- First of all download Root Checker App from Google Play Store.
- Then Open the App → Click “Verify Root”.
- Now, here you will see the message “Congratulations! Root Access is properly installed on this device” if your device has been successfully rooted.
So, I have shown you the complete Step-by-Step guide on how to Root Samsung Galaxy A10e Without PC smartphone. I hope you find this article useful and informative.
Which method do you want to try first with this guide?
If you have any doubts or issues related to this guide, then do let me know in the comment section below. I will try to resolve your problems as soon as possible.
Thank you! for reading this article until the end and don’t forget to share this article with Samsung Galaxy A10e users.