Hello, today, in this article, I will show you How to Root Infinix Hot 9 Pro.
This guide is very straightforward. You just have to follow the steps carefully. I have shown you a total of 3 ways by which you can easily root your phone without any interruption.
To root your smartphone, you can use any of these three methods shown below. If any method fails, you can try the remaining methods.
I am saying this to you because rooting an Android phone is a complicated process. In such a situation, it is very tough to find out which method will work for your phone.
But you don’t have to worry at all, just you have to follow the methods given below, and you will be able to Root Infinix Hot 9 Pro smartphone easily.
Table of Contents
About Infinix Hot 9 Pro
This Infinix Hot 9 Pro having a 6.6 inches IPS LCD HD+ screen it’s paword by the Mediatek Helio P22 SOC comes with 4GB of RAM 64 GB of storage.
Moving to camera it’s having a Quad camera set up the main camera has a 48 megapixel then we have a 2 MP that’s ultrawide then we have a 2 megapixel for macro and again QVGA for Low light sensor.
Talking about the front-facing camera it’s a 8-megapixel punch hole camera, and it has a 5000 Mah battery.
Quick Specs Of Infinix Hot 9 Pro
|Display||6.6 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen Display. Its pixel resolution is 720 x 1600.|
|Processor||It is equipped with the Mediatek Helio P22 (12 nm) octa-core 2.0 GHz processor.|
|Rear Camera||Quad – 48 MP+ 2 MP+ 2 MP+ QVGA (Low light sensor)|
|Front Camera||Single- 8 MP|
|Battery||5000 mAh Li-Po battery|
|Operating System||Android 10, XOS 6.0|
What Is Rooting?
Rooting an Android simply means giving your phone a superpower. Once you root your phone, you have full control over your Android System. After rooting your phone, you can install a custom kernel, custom ROM, unlock your phone and remove pre-installed applications.
But before you root your phone, it is very important to know the advantages and disadvantages of rooting an android device.
Advantage Of Rooting
Here are some Advantages of Rooting Infinix Hot 9 Pro
- After rooting, you can Customize your phone according to your requirements.
- You can Flash Custom Rom.
- Users will have Full Control over the smartphone.
- You can easily Take a Complete Backup of your Android phone.
- This allows Unsupported Applications and games to be installed.
Disadvantage Of Rooting
Here are some Disadvantages of Rooting Infinix Hot 9 Pro
- If you root your Infinix Hot 9 Pro, you will lose your Phone Warranty.
- You will not be able to receive System Updates from your phone manufacturer.
- If you miss any steps while rooting, your phone may become Completely Dead.
- You will not be able to install OTA Updates on your phone.
- First, Fully charge your Infinix Hot 9 Pro. If not, then there is a high risk of been stuck in between the process.
- Make sure your phone Bootloader is unlocked.
- Install a custom recovery like TWRP to flash files.
- Also, Take Full Backup of your Android Phone.
- This guide is only for rooting Infinix Hot 9 Pro device. Do not try this method on any other smartphone. otherwise, your phone may become unusable and dead.
Now that you have learned about the advantages and disadvantages of rooting Infinix Hot 9 Pro smartphone let’s straight jump into the process.
Method 1: Root Infinix Hot 9 Pro Using Magisk
Magisk root method is a very advanced and safest method. And the best part of this method is that you will receive the OTA update, and you will be able to use banking apps without any problems.
- First of all, download the latest Magisk App (Magisk Zip) file on your phone.
- Move the Magisk zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- And make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your phone.
- Now Boot your Infinix Hot 9 Pro to Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Down + Power Button at the same time until you see the Boot Animation.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP Recovery page.
- Now locate Magisk.Zip file from your internal storage and select it.
- After Tap on Swipe To Confirm Flash.
- Then Reboot your phone.
- Once your phone boots up, install Magisk Manager APK.
- You have Successfully Rooted you Infinix Hot 9 Pro device.
Must Read: Root Samsung Galaxy M31
Method 2: Root Infinix Hot 9 Pro By SuperSU
This method is the most commonly used Rooting method. For this method, we need TWRP recovery or any Custom recovery.
- First of all, download the latest SuperSU Zip file on your phone.
- Next, Move the SuperSU Zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed on your phone.
- Now Boot your Infinix Hot 9 Pro to Recovery Mode.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP recovery page.
- Now locate the SuperSU Zip file from your internal storage.
- Select the Zip file and Swipe to Install.
- After the flashing process is complete, tap on the Reboot System.
- That’s it. You have Successfully Rooted your Infinix Hot 9 Pro smartphone.
Must See: Root Realme Narzo 10
Method 3: Root Infinix Hot 9 Pro By KingoRoot
If you are looking for a method in which there is no PC is requires then KingoRoot is the best option to Root Infinix Hot 9 Pro without PC.
- First of all, you have to download the latest KingoRoot APK.
- After that, Go to Settings then Security and then Enable Unknown Source option.
- Install this APK file on your phone.
- Now open the Kingoroot App and tap on One Click Root button.
- Your phone may reboot several times, so do not panic.
- Wait a few minutes and let the process complete.
- That’s pretty much it 🙂
Must Read: Root Samsung Galaxy A21s
So, I have shown you the complete guide on How to Root Infinix Hot 9 Pro smartphone.
I hope you find this article useful and informative. If you have any doubts or questions related to this guide, be sure to leave a comment, and I will try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Thank you for reading this article until the end and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.