Today in this article I have come up with a guide on How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A01 Core, the steps to hard reset are very simple and straightforward you just have to follow the complete guide.
So, hello, how are you? I hope you are having an amazing day.
In this guide, I have shown you two methods in order to successfully Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A01 Core. The reason behind sharing two methods is, if one method fails then you have the second option.
What Is Reset?
Reset is an option to erase all stored data on your phone, such as your installed apps, photos, videos, music and brings your phone new conditions like when you first time booted your phone.
You can restore all the data from your Google account later. and this option makes all the settings of your phone the same as the default settings, as well as the entire data of your phone is deleted, which makes your phone completely clean.
Advantages of Resetting Samsung Galaxy A01 Core
By resetting your phone, all junk files are deleted from your phone, and your phone is fully cleaned, so it does not even hang and work well. And today you have lots of pop up ads coming in, if you reset your phone, popup ads will stop coming.
- Using this method will Clean your phone completely.
- By using this option, your phone will become exactly like a New Condition.
- After using this method all your settings will Revert to default.
Disadvantages of Resetting Samsung Galaxy A01 Core
If you reset your phone, you will lose all your data (contacts, images, videos, installed applications). So before resetting your phone, you must keep the backup of your phone so that you can recover all your data later.
- The reset process requires a minimum of 50% battery, so charge your device fully. If not then you will be stuck between this reset process.
- Make sure to Take Complete Backup of your Android Phone.
Difference Between Hard Reset And Factory Reset?
If you want to know the difference between a Hard Reset and Factory Reset then make sure to read the below paragraph for complete information and avoid confusion.
Hard reset means cleaning the entire phone, it clears the memory associated with the hardware and updates with the latest hardware version.
After the hard reset, the CPU or processor restarts the application.
To perform a hard reset of any phone, you have to use the physical button of that phone, from which you can easily perform a hard reset.
A factory reset is commonly used to completely remove data from the device, factory reset allows the device to function in a new way, as well as to clear the entire system of the device, Factory reset is also performed after a system update to remove any bugs or interruptions that may be caused by old software in the newly updated version.
To perform a factory reset of any phone, you have to first go to the Settings of the phone, then go to the option of Backup And Reset so that you can easily factory reset your phone.
How To Backup Android Phone
Through the default features inside your phone, you can back up your phone. The setting I am going to tell you right now is of stock Android. So let’s know how to back up Android phones.
- First of all, you have to go to the Setting of your phone.
- Now Go to System.
- Then you get the option of Backup, you have to click on it
- Now you will get the option of Back Up to Google Drive, you have to enable it. This is all your backup of your app data, call history, device setting, SMS text messages.
Now talking about contact backup, you have to go to the Setting again to back up the contact.
- After that, you have to go to Accounts option.
- And click on the Google account that is logged into your phone
- Then enable the Contact option and sync.
- You can use Google Photos to back up your photos.
We have an in-depth guide to Full Android Backup which is in great detail to help you, so you must read this guide.
Also, I will tell you two ways to reset the smartphone, in which the first method Using Recovery Mode and the second Method Using Setting Menu, so now let us know about hard reset and factory reset.
Related Article: How to Hard Reset Samsung A33 5G?
So if you want to know that method then you will have to read this post to the end so that you will be able to reset your phone successfully.
Quick Specs Of Samsung Galaxy A01 Core
|Display||5.3 inches PLS IPS capacitive touchscreen Display. Its pixel resolution is 720 x 1480.|
|Color||Black, Blue, Red|
|Processor||Mediatek MT6739 (28 nm)
Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
|Rear Camera||Single: 8 MP|
|Front Camera||Single: 5 MP Camera|
|Battery||3000 mAh Li-Po battery|
|Operating System||Android 10 (Go edition)|
Method 1: Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy A01 Core Using Settings Menu
The easiest way to reset the Samsung Galaxy A01 Core is through the Settings menu. If you can access the phone content, you can perform a factory reset process using your device factory data reset menu.
To perform this process you will need to follow all the steps below so that you can easily store your phone Reset through the Settings menu.
- First, open the Settings Menu.
- Then tap on General Management menu.
- After selecting the appropriate options in the menu, tap Reset.
- Now click on Factory Data Reset.
- You will get a Reset Option again, you have to click on it, after that your screen lock will have to be verified.
- Then click on Delete All.
- That’s it, you have successfully Soft Reset your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core smartphone.
After the factory reset process is complete, your device will automatically restart and the first opening may be slightly longer than normal. When you come to the setup screen, you can log in to the Google account and skip the setup process.
Must Read: How to Hard Reset LG W30 Pro?
Method 2: Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy A01 Core Using Recovery Mode
The second way to reset the Samsung Galaxy A01 Core is through recovery mode.
If you cannot access your phone contents and if you have forgotten pattern lock or screen lock, then you can reset your phone from the physical button and unlock your phone through recovery mode.
To do this process you have to follow all the steps given below so that you can easily reset your phone through the recovery mode.
- First, Turn Off the device and wait a Few Seconds.
- Then Hold the Volume Up + Power buttons at the same time until the Recovery Mode screen appears.
- Release all buttons when the recovery mode screen appears.
- Go to the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option via the Volume Down button and click the Power Button to accept it.
- Now Yes-Delete All User Data using Volume Down and press confirm with the Power Button.
- After the process is over, go to Reboot System Now and confirm the press by the Power Button.
- Now you have successfully factory reset your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core smartphone.
If you are looking for a guide on how to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A53 5G, then make sure to check out that article as well.
If you are facing any kind of problems with your Samsung Galaxy A01 Core then you should read this “Common Problems In Samsung Galaxy A01 Core” guide. Maybe your problem has been solved in this guide!
So, I have shown you the complete guide on how to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A01 Core.
I hope you find this article useful and you are able to Reset your phone.
Which method do you want to try first from this guide?
If you have any trouble or questions related to this guide, do let me know in the comment section below, and I will try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Thank 🙂 you for reading this Guide till the end, also don’t forget to share this article with your friends.