Hello, how are you? I hope you are having an amazing day. Today in this article I have come up with a guide on How To Hard Reset Realme Narzo 10.
The steps to hard reset are very simple and straightforward you just have to follow the complete guide.
In this guide, I have shown you two methods in order to successfully Hard Reset Realme Narzo 10.
The reason behind sharing two methods is, if one method fails then you have the second option.
What Is Reset?
Reset is an option to erase all stored data on your phone, such as your installed apps, photos, videos, music and brings your phone new conditions like when you first time booted your phone.
You can restore all the data from your Google account later. and this option makes all the settings of your phone the same as the default settings, as well as the entire data of your phone is deleted, which makes your phone completely clean.
Advantage Of Resetting your Device
By resetting your phone, all junk files are deleted from your phone, and your phone is fully cleaned, so it does not even hang and work well. And today you have lots of pop up ads coming in, if you reset your phone, popup ads will stop coming.
- Using this method will Clean your phone completely.
- By using this option, your phone will become exactly like a New Condition.
- After using this method all your settings will Revert to default.
Disadvantage Of Resetting your Device
If you reset your phone, you will lose all your data (contacts, images, videos, installed applications). So before resetting your phone, you must keep the backup of your phone so that you can recover all your data later.
- The reset process requires a minimum of 50% battery, so charge your device fully. If not then you will be stuck between this reset process.
- Make sure to Take Complete Backup of your Android Phone.
Must Read: How To Hard Reset Poco F2 Pro?
Difference Between Hard Reset And Factory Reset?
If you want to know the difference between a Hard Reset and Factory Reset then make sure to read the below paragraph for complete information and avoid confusion.
Hard reset means cleaning the entire phone, it clears the memory associated with the hardware and updates with the latest hardware version.
After the hard reset, the CPU or processor restarts the application.
To perform a hard reset of any phone, you have to use the physical button of that phone, from which you can easily perform a hard reset.
A factory reset is commonly used to completely remove data from the device, factory reset allows the device to function in a new way, as well as to clear the entire system of the device, Factory reset is also performed after a system update to remove any bugs or interruptions that may be caused by old software in the newly updated version.
To perform a factory reset of any phone, you have to first go to the Settings of the phone, then go to the option of Backup And Reset so that you can easily factory reset your phone.
How To Backup Android Phone
Through the default features inside your phone, you can back up your phone. The setting I am going to tell you right now is of stock Android. So let’s know how to back up Android phones.
- First of all, you have to go to the Setting of your phone.
- Now go-to System.
- Then you get the option of Backup, you have to click on it
- Now you will get the option of Back Up to Google Drive, you have to enable it. This is all your backup of your app data, call history, device setting, SMS text messages.
Now talking about contact backup, you have to go to the Setting again to back up the contact.
- After that, you have to go to Accounts option.
- And click on the Google account that is logged into your phone
- Then enable the Contact option and sync.
- You can use Google Photos to back up your photos.
We have an in-depth guide to Full Android Backup which is in great detail to help you, so you must read this guide. So if you want to know that method then you will have to read this post to the end so that you will be able to reset your phone successfully.
Related: How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A21s?
Also, I will tell you two ways to reset the smartphone, in which the first method Using Recovery Mode and the second Method Using Setting Menu, so now let us know about hard reset and factory reset.
Quick Specs Of Realme Narzo 10
|Display||6.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen Display. Its pixel resolution is 720 x 1600.|
|Color||That Green, That Green|
|Processor||Mediatek Helio G80
Octa-core 2.0 GHz CPU
|Rear Camera||Quad – 48 MP+ 8 MP+ 2 MP+ 2 MP|
|Front Camera||Single – 16 MP Camera|
|Battery||5000 mAh Li-Po battery
18W Fast charging
|Operating System||Android 10, Realme UI 1.0|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), proximity, compass, accelerometer, gyro.|
Method #1: Soft Reset Realme Narzo 10 Using Settings Menu
The easiest way to reset the Realme Narzo 10 is through the Settings menu. If you can access the phone content, you can perform a factory reset process using your device factory data reset menu.
To perform this process you will need to follow all the steps below so that you can easily store your phone Reset through the Settings menu.
- First, open the Settings Menu.
- Then tap on Additonal Settings menu.
- After tap Backup & Reset → Factory Data Reset.
- Now click on Erase All Content & Settings.
- That’s it 🙂
- You have successfully Soft Reset your Realme Narzo 10 smartphone.
After the factory reset process is complete, your device will automatically restart and the first opening may be slightly longer than normal. When you come to the setup screen, you can log in to the Google account and skip the setup process.
Must See: How To Hard Reset Vivo V19?
Method 2: Factory Reset Realme Narzo 10 Using Recovery Mode
The second way to reset the Realme Narzo 10 is through recovery mode. If you cannot access your phone contents and if you have forgotten pattern lock or screen lock, then you can reset your phone from the physical button and unlock your phone through recovery mode.
To do this process you have to follow all the steps given below so that you can easily reset your phone through the recovery mode.
- First, Turn Off the device and wait a Few Seconds.
- Then Hold the Volume Up + Power buttons at the same time until the Recovery Mode screen appears.
- Release all buttons when the REALME Narzo 10 shows up.
- Now select your desired language and use the Volume Down button to select it and use the Power Button to accept it.
- Go to the Wipe Data option via the Volume Down button and click the Power Button to accept it.
- Then enter Lock Screen Password and tap Format data.
- Now select the next step Format and wait a few minutes.
- Now you have successfully factory reset your Realme Narzo 10 smartphone.
If you are looking for a guide on how to Hard Reset LG W30 Pro, then make sure to check out that article as well.
After the factory reset process is complete, your Realme Narzo 10 will automatically restart and the first opening may be slightly longer than normal. When you come to the setup screen, you can log in to the Google account and skip the setup process.
So, I have shown you the complete guide on How to Hard Reset Realme Narzo 10.
I hope you find this article useful and you are able to Reset your phone.
If you have any doubts or questions related to this guide then make sure to drop a comment and I will try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.