Today in this article I have come up with a guide on How to Hard Reset Motorola Edge 30 Neo & Unlock.
So Hello, how are you? I hope you are having an amazing day.
The hard reset steps are very simple and straightforward with which you can easily reset your Motorola Edge 30 Neo.
Also, if you have forgotten the pattern lock or password of your Motorola Edge 30 Neo, then don’t worry, I have given below two unlock methods by which you can unlock your phone, all you have to do is follow the complete guide.
What Is Reset?
Factory reset deletes all stored data on your Motorola Edge 30 Neo and reverts it back to the default system settings. In other words, after doing a factory reset, it returns the device as if you boot your device for the first time.
It will clear whatever data is stored on your Motorola Edge 30 Neo like contacts, photos, apps, videos, your application cache data.
Don’t worry, this won’t remove the device’s operating system (iOS, Android), but will return apps and settings to their original set.
Also, since resetting doesn’t harm your Galaxy device, you should do it at least once every six months.
Why would you want to reset your device?
The most common reason would be if you want to give away or sell your device to someone else.
Because you would absolutely not want any of your personal information to remain on the device.
Other reasons include:
- To clear your phone’s memory space.
- Fix a device slowing down or hanging issue.
- To fix phone constantly freezing issue.
- Speed up the performance of your phone.
Benefits of Resetting Motorola Edge 30 Neo
By resetting your Motorola Edge 30 Neo, all junk files are deleted from your phone, and your Motorola Edge 30 Neo is fully cleaned, so it does not even hang and work well.
Also, nowadays a lot of pop up ads are coming in the phone due to some virus. If you reset your phone, then you can get rid of unnecessary popup ads.
Using this method, your Motorola Edge 30 Neo will be completely clean and like new condition, as well as all your settings will be back to default.
Demerits of Resetting Motorola Edge 30 Neo
If you reset your Motorola Edge 30 Neo, you will lose all your data (contacts, images, videos, installed applications). So before resetting your phone, you must keep the backup of your phone so that you can recover all your data later.
Before you reset your phone:
- The reset process requires a minimum of 50% battery, so fully charge your Motorola Edge 30 Neo, if your phone battery is low and you will perform the reset process then you may get stuck in the middle of this reset process.
- Make sure to Take Complete Backup of your Android Phone.
Also, we have a guide on how to back up your android phone: How to Take Complete Backup Of Android Phone?
Some Key Specs of Motorola Edge 30 Neo
Before proceeding to the post, let’s go through some of the key specifications of the Motorola Edge 30 Neo:
Three Easy Methods to Hard Reset (Factory Reset) Motorola Edge 30 Neo
In this guide, I have shown you three easy ways to successfully hard reset the Motorola Edge 30 Neo. The reason behind sharing the three methods is that if one method fails you will have two more options to try.
Method 1: Factory Reset Motorola Edge 30 Neo Using Settings Menu
The easiest way to reset the Motorola Edge 30 Neo is through the Settings menu. If you can access the phone content, you can perform a factory reset process using your device factory data reset menu.
To perform this process you will need to follow all the steps below so that you can easily store your phone Reset through the Settings menu.
- First, open the Settings.
- Then tap on System >> Advanced.
- Tap on the Reset Option.
- Then click on Erase all data (factory reset).
- Finally, Touch on the Erase all data
- That’s it 🙂
- Your Motorola Edge 30 Neo has been successfully factory reset.
After the factory reset process is complete, your Motorola Edge 30 Neo will automatically restart and the first opening may be slightly longer than normal. When you come to the setup screen, you can log in to the Google account and skip the setup process.
Must See: Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy M31?
Method 2: Hard Reset Motorola Edge 30 Neo Using Recovery Mode
The second way to reset the Motorola Edge 30 Neo is through recovery mode.
If you cannot access your phone contents and if you have forgotten pattern lock or screen lock, then you can reset your Motorola Edge 30 Neo from the physical button and unlock your phone through recovery mode.
To do this process you have to follow all the steps given below so that you can easily reset your Motorola Edge 30 Neo through the recovery mode.
- First of all turn off the phone, to do this on your Motorola Edge 30 Neo press and hold the Power button.
- When the phone is completely turned off, press the Power button + Volume Down button together for a few moments.
- Select Recovery Mode by pressing the Volume Down button and then press the Power button.
- Press and hold the Power key >> Then press and release the Volume Up button.
- Now Select Wipe data/Factory reset, you can select it by pressing the Volume Down button.
- To confirm: Press the Power button.
- Now Select Factory data reset, you can select it by pressing the Volume Down button.
- To confirm: Press the Power button.
- Then process is over, Go to Reboot System Now and confirm the press by the Power Button.
- That’s It 🙂
Must Read: How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy M40?
Method 3: Reset Motorola Edge 30 Neo using Google Find My Device
- First of all visit the Google Find My Device official website.
- Then Sign in with your Google account.
- Now you will get some options like Play Sound, Secure device & Erase device.
- You have to click on Erase device from those options.
- Then finally, Tap on the Erase Device option.
- That’s It 🙂
If you are looking for a guide on how to Hard Reset Motorola Moto X30 Pro, then make sure to check out that article as well.
After the factory reset process is complete, your Motorola Edge 30 Neo will automatically restart and the first opening may be slightly longer than normal.
When you come to the setup screen, you can log in to the Google account and skip the setup process.
Two Easy Ways to Unlock Motorola Edge 30 Neo
In case you forgot the password or pattern lock of your Motorola Edge 30 Neo?
So you can follow some of the methods mentioned below:
I have given two methods to unlock Motorola Edge 30 Neo, it depends on you which method you choose.
Method 1: Unlock Motorola Edge 30 Neo with Answering Security Questions
This method can help you if you want to reset your passwords without losing your data, and it will be possible if you have set up a security question under the Google account security.
- After several unsuccessful attempts, you will get the option of Forgot Pattern and Forgot PIN/Password on your phone, Click on it.
- Then tap on the ”Answer Questions” option.
- Now, enter the answers to the security questions according to you.
- If the answer you entered is correct, then your Motorola Edge 30 Neo will be unlocked.
- Next, You will then be asked YES or NO whether you want to create a new PIN, password or pattern lock password for your Motorola Edge 30 Neo.
- Select Yes option to create a new password or pattern lock for your device.
- That’s It 🙂
Must See: How to Unlock Motorola Moto S30 Pro?
Method 2: Unlock Motorola Edge 30 Neo using your Google account
- After several unsuccessful attempts, you will get the option of Forgot Pattern and Forgot PIN/Password on your Motorola Edge 30 Neo.
- Now, login to your Google Account by entering the details like your Username/Password.
- Next, click on the Sign-in button.
- That’s It 🙂 Your Motorola Edge 30 Neo will be unlocked.
So, I have shown you the complete guide on How to Hard Reset Motorola Edge 30 Neo & Unlock.
I hope you find this article useful and you are able to Reset your phone as well as unlock your Motorola Edge 30 Neo.
Tell me 🙂 which method would you like to try first?
Do you have any doubts or questions regarding this guide? If yes then make sure to leave a comment below, I will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
Thanks for reading this article 🙂