Hello, how are you? I hope you are having a fantastic day. Today in this article, I have come up with a guide on Common problems in Xiaomi Mi 11 smartphone.
If you are facing any type of issue or problem with Xiaomi Mi 11 smartphone, then you can quickly fix those problems by following our guide.
This device offers great features in its price range, but many users are facing problems after using this Xiaomi Mi 11 phone.
But don’t worry today I will show you a proven solution to all questions and issues.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Common Issues and Problems
I have discussed various common issues and problems on Xiaomi Mi 11 along with all the solutions shown below are tested and proven methods.
Please read this article till the end, and be sure to understand every method before applying it to your Xiaomi Mi 11 device.
A Few Things About the Xiaomi Mi 11
Xiaomi launched the Xiaomi Mi 11 two years ago.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 comes with a 6.81-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display and a 120Hz refresh rate, with a Corning Gorilla Glass Victus layer for display protection.
Also Xiaomi Mi 11 is powered by latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 (5 nm) 2.84 GHz SoC, and comes in four variants (128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM).
Xiaomi Mi 11 runs on MIUI 12.5 based on the Android 11 operating system.
Talking about the battery, it comes with a 4600 mAh battery, which supports 55W fast-charging with Quick Charge 4+.
Moving towards camera specs, the Xiaomi Mi 11 has a Triple-camera, with 108-megapixel primary sensor, 13-megapixel (ultrawide) camera and 5-megapixel macro camera.
Talking about the selfie camera, it has a 20-megapixel snapper on the front to take you selfie.
Below I have shared various common issues problems and their solutions. These problems are most common on almost every smartphone.
But if you are facing any problem with your phone, then I am sure that today you will definitely get your solution in this guide.
A Laggy or Slowly User interface on your Xiaomi Mi 11
Do you feel a slow and sluggish user interface while using your smartphone? If yes, then here is the complete solution for your device. This problem is something that almost everyone experiences. This is the most common smartphone issue and is more common with older phones.
This problem also occurs in new phones, because your RAM (Random-access memory) is full of apps and files that you don’t use or need. Please read all the steps carefully and then apply them on your phone.
How to Fix Lag on the Xiaomi Mi 11 device?
- If you use any type of antivirus app on your smartphone or use any junk cleaning app, then uninstall it.
- One thing is universal: when is the phone slow? In 90% of the cases, if your internal storage is Running out or has come to an end, then your smartphone will be slow. So simply free some storage, and your Xiaomi Mi 11 phone will be back to normal.
- Simply uninstall the app you don’t use.
- Use the Fast Class 10 Micro SD card on your phone.
- Sometimes using a custom theme on the phone makes the phone slow.
- If you use the Third Party Launcher, then this may be the cause of this problem. You should uninstall the Third Party Launcher and use the System Launcher.
- Use the lite version application like Facebook Lite, Twitter Lite, YouTube Go, etc.
- Update your phone to the latest OS available.
- Update all your apps whenever an update is available in the Play Store.
- Following all these steps, if you feel that your phone is still slow, then you try Hard Reset your phone.
With the help of all the steps above, I have discussed all possible solutions so that you can quickly fix the Lag or slow user interface problems on your Xiaomi Mi 11 device.
Must See: Network Issue on the Poco F3 GT? How to Fix Them!
Fast Battery Drain on your Xiaomi Mi 11
If your Xiaomi Mi 11 battery is draining drastically, then you can follow the steps given below. By following the below steps, you can be sure that what is causing the Fast Battery Drain problem on your smartphone.
How to fix fast battery drain on the Xiaomi Mi 11 device?
- If you have installed apps like Phone Cleaner, uninstall it. Because these apps run in the background and consume your phone’s battery.
- Download the app from the play store itself. Because third-party apps can contain malware that runs on the phone background and consumes a lot of battery.
- If GPS is not needed, always turn off GPS.
- Keeping the phone in power saving mode for a long time also drains the battery quickly.
- If you have installed an app that claims to increase your phone’s battery backup, then uninstall this type of app.
- Using high screen brightness settings on the Xiaomi Mi 11 can drastically reduce your battery. So use the phone with average brightness.
- Clear all your recently used apps from the recent app tab because it drains the battery quickly.
- If NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi are not needed, always keep them turn off.
- Following all these steps, if you feel that your phone is still Fast Battery Drain, then you try Factory Reset your Xiaomi Mi 11.
After following the above steps, I am sure that you will not have to face the battery draining issue again. If you are still experiencing this problem, then contact your smartphone customer support and follow the instructions.
Cellular Network Issue On the Xiaomi Mi 11
If you face cellular network issues on your Xiaomi Mi 11. And if your phone is not getting the proper signal or the mobile data network is not working, and you see fluctuations on the phone network, then you should try the below steps.
How To Fix Cellular Network Issue On the Xiaomi Mi 11?
- Remove SIM card from your Xiaomi Mi 11 device and insert the SIM again.
- Turn ON airplane mode for 30 seconds, and after a few seconds, turn it OFF again.
- Reset your network settings.
- Be sure to restart your Xiaomi Mi 11 once and check if your problem is fixed.
This is a common problem, and you can troubleshoot this problem by following all these steps. If you still have a network problem with your Xiaomi Mi 11, Then be sure to leave a comment, I will guide you further.
Heating Problem On your Xiaomi Mi 11
There are two primary reasons for a smartphone to heat up, one is the phone’s SoC (System On Chip), and the second one is the phone battery. If you are facing a heating problem in your Xiaomi Mi 11, then you can fix it with few changes.
How to fix heating Problem On your Xiaomi Mi 11?
- While charging the phone, remove the phone case.
- Do not play games while charging your phone, and do not use the phone too much.
- Charge your Xiaomi Mi 11 with the original charger only.
- Heating problems are also caused by playing games for a long time on your phone.
- Do not install third-party apps, always download apps from the play store.
- Do not overcharge your phone, and this can also cause heating problems.
- Always keep your Xiaomi Mi 11 updated and keep updating all your apps.
I hope all these steps will reduce your phone’s heating problem and temperature if your phone still has a heating problem, then go to the service center and resolve it.
Apps Opening Slowly On The Xiaomi Mi 11
This problem is very common because this problem is found in all Android phones, and this problem is basically due to improper RAM management of the phone. If the app in your phone is opening slowly, then follow the steps given below, so that you can solve this problem.
How to Fix Apps Opening Slowly on the Xiaomi Mi 11?
- First, check if your phone’s internal storage has enough storage. If not, uninstall the apps you don’t use.
- Use the lite version application like Facebook Lite, Twitter Lite, YouTube Go, etc.. This can reduce more RAM usage on your phone.
- If you have installed any type of Mod Apps in your Xiaomi Mi 11, uninstall it immediately.
- Following all these steps, if you feel that your apps are still opening slowly, then you try Factory Reset Xiaomi Mi 11.
Related: Poco C3 Screen frozen or stuck? How to Fix That!
Xiaomi Mi 11 Phone unexpectedly shutting down
This problem is common because this problem occurs in all Android phones. In this problem, your phone suddenly turns off. If you are facing this type of problem with your Xiaomi Mi 11 smartphone, then definitely consider the steps given below.
How to fix sudden shutdown in Xiaomi Mi 11?
- If the temperature of the phone rises to the maximum level, then it can also be the reason for the sudden shutdown of your phone, so take care of heating issues.
- Do not use a heavy back cover as this may cause heating problems.
- Following all these steps, if you feel that your phone is still sudden shutdown, then you try Factory Reset your Xiaomi Mi 11.
I hope all these steps will solve the sudden shutdown issue on Xiaomi Mi 11. But you still encounter this issue, then go to the service center and resolve it.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Screen frozen or stuck
You may face this problem while doing a task, playing a game, or making a call. Follow the steps given below to fix this problem.
How to fix screen froze or stuck on Xiaomi Mi 11?
- Update your phone to the latest OS available.
- Simply uninstall, and Force stops the app you don’t use.
- If you are experiencing this problem while using an app, then you go to Settings> Application Manager Then clear the cache of the app you are facing problems.
- In the last step, perform a factory reset your Xiaomi Mi 11 smartphone. It can solve all your problems.
Apps and Games Crashes Suddenly or Unexpectedly on the Xiaomi Mi 11
If you open an app or game, and that app suddenly closes, then this is a common problem and follow the steps below to solve this problem.
How to fix sudden app crashes on Xiaomi Mi 11?
- Update your apps to the latest version.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app. This will fix the app’s sudden crashes problem.
- If your phone has Power Saving Mode Enabled, then Disable it.
The above steps can be used to solve this problem. If you are still facing this problem, then leave a comment mentioning your problem.
If you are looking for a guide on how to Root Xiaomi Mi 11, then make sure to check out that article as well.
Apps not downloading from the Play Store on Xiaomi Mi 11
How to Fix Apps not downloading from the play store on Xiaomi Mi 11?
Sometimes this problem occurs due to the new update of the Play Store. This is a common problem that you may have to face. You can find a solution to this problem with the steps given below.
- First of all, reboot your phone and see if your problem is resolved or not.
- Clear the Play Store local search History.
- Go to Settings then go to App Manager and clear Play Store Cache.
Fingerprint sensor problem on your Xiaomi Mi 11?
How to Fix Fingerprint sensor problem on Xiaomi Mi 11?
- First of all, clean your hands, because there may be a problem due to dust or debris on the fingers.
- Clean the fingerprint scanner with a soft cloth, and then check that your problem may be solved.
- Remove the saved fingerprint from your phone, and add a new fingerprint again.
- If the above measures are not working, then factory reset the phone can solve this problem.
Make sure to backup all your important files and data before performing a factory reset. Here’s the guide to Backup of Android Phone.
Here I have covered all the issues and problems regarding the Xiaomi Mi 11 smartphone and try to fix them. If you still have any other problems with your Xiaomi Mi 11, then leave a comment below, and I will update the article.
So, I have shown you the complete guide on how to fix Common problems in Xiaomi Mi 11.
I hope you find this article useful and you are able to solve the problem on your Xiaomi Mi 11 device.
If you have any doubts or questions related to this guide, then make sure to drop a comment, and I will try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.